Wii bit expensive...

"C. I like forums"
Actually if y'all know anything about human nature his last answer makes a lot of sense, and actually all of them are honest answers.

From this, I would guess that he finds things he likes but then reads information that gives him reasons to think it's not what he first thought. Paraphrasing him here. But he would still like the Wii to succeed. Great.

But the human element is the "I like forums." It really means "I like the interaction I get on forums." The forum subject is not really ancillary, but it is secondary. If he wasn't on these forums, he'd be on others (and probably is). You can't change your username so he's stuck with that (goes with that impulsiveness that made him interested in the first place), and there you have it.

I found his honesty refreshing. I think the only thing that can be said after that is "If you don't want to be labeled a fanboi, don't choose fanboi nicknames" ;) but I'd just be ribbing him jokingly in the side while saying that.

Back on topic... I have FOUR children so YES the controllers are expensive!

DavidBeoulve said:
Back on topic... I have FOUR children so YES the controllers are expensive!
Look at it this way, PS3 and XBox 360 games are $60, while Wii games are still $50. It would still be cheaper to buy four controllers at $60 than oh so many games for the same price. You win in the long run. :ihih:

RDBRaptor: I agree, don't get me wrong... the GayBox "In the rear" and the PS3 "Mortgage your House" do not appeal to me. Now I may get a PS3... in two or three years like I did with the PS2, but currently neither look appealing when I have a $3,600 Crossfire X1900 XT's with an E6700 Core Two Duo CPU computer sitting at home. What I need is multiplayer games for my kids... and controllers are just not intuitive to some of them (my lovely wife included) so the Wii is our only option, really.

What hurts is that three extra controllers costs a total of $180+12.60 tax in our state. That's almost the cost of the SYSTEM.

When you're used to servicable $15 gamepads, as archaic as the Wii now makes them, that hurts.

Back