Wii Boxart !!!

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I have some RE games and I want them to have a nice Wii Game Cover feel.So, this is what i did and what i will use as a new cover for my old GC game that i still use on my Wii.

What do you think ? Sorry if its not professional its my first one.

click on the pics to enlarge:

REzeroWiiGC.png

ATTENTION CREDITS:

original blank boxart from (not done by me): http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/pho...ttemplate2.jpg

and also the back of the cover of both of them are from the original gamecube case....

So now i.m sure nobody will say im tanking credits for someone else work. The rest of the job is done by myself finding logo and pics over the inernet and putting them together...i'm not a graphic artist i'm a gimp user lol

Last edited:
Wii-licious said:
I have some RE games and I want them to have a nice Wii Game Cover feel.So, this is what i did and what i will use as a new cover for my old GC game that i still use on my Wii.

What do you think ? Sorry if its not professional its my first one.

click on the pics to enlarge:

9407_resident_evil_zero_wii_edition-orig.png
its pretty good. i was a little confused for a second, seeing Only on Nintendo Gamecube and it looking like a Wii title. nicely done :thumbsup:

mushroomedmario said:
i'm still a little confused...
he altered with the boxart of his RE games to give them a more "Wii" feeling. white cover and the like. just testing his photoshop skills.

Do you feel better now..lol :lol:

REzeroWii.png

ATTENTION CREDITS:

original blank boxart from (not done by me): http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/pho...ttemplate2.jpg

and also the back of the cover of both of them are from the original gamecube case....

So now i.m sure nobody will say im tanking credits for someone else work. The rest of the job is done by myself finding logo and pics over the inernet and putting them together...i'm not a graphic artist i'm a gimp user lol

Last edited:
Though I prefer the original cover art, that still looks pretty good. Are you planning on making some for the other RE games?

Yes, i'm planning to do all the RE titles on Gamecube. I think i will do the RE1 remake next.

Resident evil 1 remake is done:

re1-gcfinal.png

ATTENTION CREDITS:

Last edited:
I think the cover is to dull maybe put the mansion in the back and some of the main characters behind the zombie.

and for the first box cove on the back shouldn't it say

Before the mansion
Before the disaster
Evil was born
it makes sense both ways I just think it sounds better and makes more sense
other then that great job

Back