Wii carrying case?

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Hey, everyone. I bring my Wii around a lot and it's getting annoying putting everything back into the box every single time. Does anyone have a good Wii carrying case? (possibly something like this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=Wii&lp=15&type=product&cp=1&id=1156203595932)

If yes, can you send me a link to check it out? I really want one, and if anyone has the one in the link above please tell me how it is! Thanks!

P.S. I live in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. so if you live in another country, it probably won't help.

no dude dont get it! Its terrible and it can only hold the wii...no games...no controllers.....i use to have one but I got rid of it!
Instead I use my old PS2 carring case but I cut off the play station logo and put a wii one....but because Im so careful I wrap it in a blanket for extra protection

Joe said:
no dude dont get it! Its terrible and it can only hold the wii...no games...no controllers.....i use to have one but I got rid of it!
Instead I use my old PS2 carring case but I cut off the play station logo and put a wii one....but because Im so careful I wrap it in a blanket for extra protection

do u know if they still sell those cases?

w3sl3y! said:
do u know if they still sell those cases?

what one, the PS2 bags???
Well in that case yes...im pretty sure they do.....but if I were you id look on ebay for something made just for the wii!

Joe said:
what one, the PS2 bags???
Well in that case yes...im pretty sure they do.....but if I were you id look on ebay for something made just for the wii!

haha yeah i just did for like 30 mins, nothing except all the same cases which i dont want

i use a 15.4" notebook case from Targus.
it fits everything i have...
  • Wii console
  • Power adapter
  • Video cable
  • Sensor cable
  • Sensor bar
  • x2 Wii-motes
  • x2 Nunchucks
  • Classic controller
  • x2 Games (it can hold a lot more)
  • Battery charger
  • Extra rechargable batteries

it can still hold more games, Wii-motes, Nunchucks, Classic Controllers, etc.

how about a laptop case? i think that would work fine. (using the extra pockets for games).

Back