Wii Channels ???

pas11888

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
Is it just my wii or is there only 2 channels you can download from the wii shop channel or where do u get channels i am new to things with the wii and i heared alot about there being lots of different channels for everything where do u get the channels ?

there should be some channels coming out soon....we are just gonna have to wait till that happens....Im totally wating for a new channel

There are no other channels besides the Internet, Forecast, News, and Vote channel they provide via download. Possibly more from Nintendo are to come. If you decide to purchase a VC game it will populate one of the empty channels. Also, to move your channels around (except for disc channel) hold A+B to grab it and go from there.

More info can be found via Search.

As already stated there are only 2 channels available to downlaod at this time but the Wii Popularty channel will hopefully be out soon

I herd a Mii world channel...would be soming soon...but not too soon...I hope it does...and this me Pop channel better not be like EveryVotes channel..I hate that Channel...Its no use to me

Battles said:
I herd a Mii world channel...would be soming soon...but not too soon...I hope it does...and this me Pop channel better not be like EveryVotes channel..I hate that Channel...Its no use to me

So because you don't like it makes it crap? Get out.

it is a little annoy the everybody votes channel, i still use it when am on but i hate how the world polls are only once a week and theres only 2 options.

Back