Wii Demo Channel

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
Confirmation of the new demo channel since June 7 2006

Revealed: Wii demo as Download Wii owners with Internet connection will be able themselves to download demo versions of Wii plays. The assumption gave it already longer, now is official it: Apart from Virtual CONSOLE plays Wii fans with Internet entrance will be able to download also demo versions of Wii titles. One can store the demos then either in 512 MT the large Flashram of the console or on a separately available SD-map. Which demos make the beginning, Nintendo wants shortly admits to give.

Last edited:
No. This Demo Channel is definately coming out. Hopefully before Christmas(doubt it). Sometime next year for the most part.

xXxWiixXx said:
No. This Demo Channel is definately coming out. Hopefully before Christmas(doubt it). Sometime next year for the most part.

well...it's based off this article ...in german....so uh...not sure if its 100% true yet.

ill believe it when i hear it straight from the horses mouth, Nintendo.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

EDIT: also, i see nothing about a date in the article, check out the Digg post with translations and arguments.

Last edited:
ocdan said:
you didnt read him correcting himself did you?

you didnt read the thread where its apparent he DIDNT correct himself

this is fun ^_^ i wonder how long this will go on until this thing is closed...it is old news as Vagrant politely mentioned ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion :D

SpideyKonfusion said:
you didnt read the thread where its apparent he DIDNT correct himself

this is fun ^_^ i wonder how long this will go on until this thing is closed...it is old news as Vagrant politely mentioned ^_^"

-SpideyKonfusion :D
oh yeah...... well..........nice hair

Back