Wii DVD - Rumours

cookiemonsta11111

Huge Member
Jan 27, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Wii Online Code
2154-9969-3510-2243
I have heard rumours that later in 2007 Nintendo will release a Wii that can play DVD's.

Those of you wondering if this problem can simply be solved by a simple Wii System Update, someone from Nintendo says that is can't be solved by a simple update.

I personally think that everyone that has a Wii already is that high-tech that they already own a DVD player, plus every one else in the world. I think they should just leave it as is, cos i don't think customer's need anymmore reason to buy a Wii.

P.S: There are also rumours that this quote, un-quote '2nd gen' Wii will only be available in Japan and possibly in Northern America.

yep only in apan is what i heard. anyway why would you want a dvd player in it? it'll just cost more. just buy a dvd player, its easier.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
I have heard rumours that later in 2007 Nintendo will release a Wii that can play DVD's.

Those of you wondering if this problem can simply be solved by a simple Wii System Update, someone from Nintendo says that is can't be solved by a simple update.

I personally think that everyone that has a Wii already is that high-tech that they already own a DVD player, plus every one else in the world. I think they should just leave it as is, cos i don't think customer's need anymmore reason to buy a Wii.

P.S: There are also rumours that this quote, un-quote '2nd gen' Wii will only be available in Japan and possibly in Northern America.

That news is two months old. . .yawn.:sleep:

Back