Wii Fit Plus Question

jx07

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2010
Hey guys
I saw a gameplay video on YouTube about Wii Fit Plus's jogging practice
And the guy in the video put the Wii Remote in his pocket instead of using the Wii Balance Board

So, my question is....
Do all the exercises require the Wii Balance Board or can I use the Wii Remote for all of them??!!

P.S: Here is the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0sPxIqydg

only a small number of exercizes do not require the board, for example one exercize is just streching your arm with the wiimote.

Ok then why when i put the game it asks me to sync the Balance Board
I can't enter the game, it says sync the Balance Board and then I can't do anything else

consult the manual. you have to press the sync button under the wiiboard battery cover AND on the wii around the same time, however i don't have the manual on me, so ...

I can't enter the game, it says sync the Balance Board and then I can't do anything else

Is it that you don't have a balance board?
Ya, I don't have the Balance Board...... isn't there any chance to play the game without the Blanace Board

Is it that you don't have a balance board?
Ya, I don't have the Balance Board...... isn't there any chance to play the game without the Blanace Board

Unfortunately no. While there are games on Wii Fit that don't require the board, you won't actually be able to start the game without it as the first thing it does is sync the board.

You'll have to either look at getting a board, or if you want board free exercise then look at EA's Active series instead.

without that board u cant do anything it will keep saying sync ur board bc it wants to do fitness tests which u need the board for

a balance board shouldn't be hard to find on the used market, provided you don't mind whose feet have been on it...

Back