Wii Forecast: FORE000006

imaginal

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hi All,

Does anyone know why my online connection with the Wii *appears* fine (wii shop, news) but I can't use Wii Forecast? After clicking on it, I get the message "Unable to download the latest information. Error Code: FORE000006"

It sounds like a router problem, but everything else can connect just fine. (opera can access wii youtube videos of weather) :p

Any suggestions?

~Travis

well i wouldn't worry to much about it is isn't even up to date most of the time and the forecast is usually has stuff wrong! I dont really like the channel because it says for Kansas City, MO. that it is going to snow and the low is 32 and the high is 65 and it isn't even going to get to 48 degrees.

imaginal said:
Hi All,

Does anyone know why my online connection with the Wii *appears* fine (wii shop, news) but I can't use Wii Forecast? After clicking on it, I get the message "Unable to download the latest information. Error Code: FORE000006"

It sounds like a router problem, but everything else can connect just fine. (opera can access wii youtube videos of weather) :p

Any suggestions?

~Travis

I had the same problem yesterday, OK today though.

I think it was just odd timing that I configured the wireless today. A few hours after my original post, Forecast started to work. I think it was something on their end. Thanks to all. :)

Back