Wii Game Ratings

ImWiitarded

ImWiitarded!
Nov 28, 2006
uh... the boonies
Wii Online Code
6232-0302-0849-5349
Hey im just trying to get a good info thread going for people who dont know if a game will be worth it. Please if you own a game for the wii and ACUALLY OWN IT or played it alot aka renting please post it and what you would rate it. Ill edit it onto this messege. Lets say 3 people rate Zelda ill put it like this.
EX:
Zelda:
6/10
9/10
10/10

Also if you would please put a sentence or two on why you rated it this.
Ex: 9/10Zelda is a great game very addicting but its easy to get stuck.

I will also only put like 3 rating per game and i will only put one of the same rating with the best reason so you dont get:
Zelda:
1/10 it was boring
2/10 its was a waste
3/10 ehh not so good
4/10 okayish
5/10 it was decent
6/10 it was cool
7/10 good game
7/10 pretty good

Lol you get it? so please help me out with this becuase i find myself not being able to decide if i should get a game or not so please and thank you. i am hoping to make this good and maybe get it to be sticky'd so it can help people like me. One last time please help me get this going TY.

Ratings Start Here:

Zelda:
9/10 Zelda is very fun/ addicting good controls, i can lose my intrest for a short time though and need a break.(3)( people said the same thing)

9/10 - Fun Game, Great Controls, Great Depth, Good Puzzles, Figuring out what to do next can be difficult at times.

10/10 - Just awesome. Controls are great. Fun trying to figure out stuff.

8/10 - not usually a fan of the zelda series normally but this was a fun game i would have to admit. good use of wiimote and interesting storyline as well. dislike the parts of the game where u are a wolf though. definately recommend though.

8/10- Great game, as big as they say, not at all good for beginners to the series (eg. me). But for seasoned zelda players a real blast to play, plenty to do, great characters, good music, the wii controls for this actually IMPROVE the game, and make it more involving. I dont get TOO sucked into it tho, I completed the first temple, and havent touched again in a week.

10/10 - Long time fan on Zelda, I thought OOT was the be all end all of the series. TP trumps that game. The controls are excellent and the challenges are engaging enough to make it the game last. Superb game.

10/10 - Addictive, fun and long, and great graphics. Need more?

7/10: good game, but just too slow for me. I can't play this game for very long!

10/10 : Game of the year!

Super Monkey Ball: Bannana Blitz:
8/10 Very fun good for burning time, It is a bit kiddy but still fun, I get bored after playing it for awile. Loads of mini games about half are throwouts but half are fun.

9/10 - A blast to play, Tons of multiplayer mini games, Single player game is fun and challenging, controls are sensitive (which creates half the challenge), some of the mini games are worthless.

7/10 - Main game is fun.. but sometimes hard to control. Most of the mini games suck.

6/10 The guy at gamestop talked me out of buying excite truck in favor of this. Some of the minigames are fun but it doesnt really hold my attention. It is a great showcase of what the controls are capable of.

Excite Truck:
10/10 Very fun, great game. Some of the trucks go WAY fast lol. Good game to just pick up and play.

9.5/10 Excite truck is Awesome!

8.5/10 - It's a fun racer. Fun doing tricks, etc.

9/10 Having a blast with this game. I love driving with the wii controller. I really recommend this game.

9/10 Extremely fun won my favorite game i own. Kinda dissapointed in its not that long there there should be more races you can do in career or whatever, and multiplayer isnt so great. But still sooo fun its a must have for me

Super Mario 64 (VC):
10/10 What's wrong with Mario!?

9/10. Innovative, engrossing and quite possibly the greatest 3D platformer ever made. I'd give it a 10 if it weren't for a few problems with precision control and camera angles.

Super Mario Bros. (NES; VC):
9/10 Good game, simple to pick up and play, but no way to save your game.

4/10 Not worth 5$, i played for 4 minutes and got bored

Trauma Center:
6/10 It's fun controls are good, but it's basically the same as the DS game.

9/10 - GREAT use of controls, exciting, fast paced.. it's hard to figure out how to do SOME surgeries.

8/10REALLY fun, who cares if its pretty close to the DS game. Makes use of the Wii controls better than any other game. Better yet if you understand the medical terminology and can appreciate it. Really addicting, but can get just a bit repetitive at times

8/10: Difficult but addicting

Call of Duty:
6.5/10 Good game, but I couldn't get all that sucked into it. Also, no way to change the sensitivity. Probably better on another system.

8/10 - Despite all the negative feedback on it, i found it to be awsome, only negative were the occasional glitches and nomultiplayer.

8/10 Great game, first Call of Duty I have owned. The battles are great fun, my heart actually starts beating faster. Would have easily gotten a 9/10 from me if it had some multiplayer action.

Need for Speed: Carbon
8/10 It's alot of fun, but sometimes it seems like my controller tilting doesn't respond as fast as i'd like it to.

8/10 - Good graphics, controls work great with steering wheel.

7/10- Great game, but not too much different from the versions on other consoles. Odd having to keep turning the wiimote for the menus and are unable to 'point' at icons on screen, despite the wii being able to do so.

9/10 - Fantastic game, shows the potential graphic-wise that the Wii has. Though one thing I missed from NFS Underground 2, is the ability to do stuff such as going to get your car's photo taken, etc..

Red steel:
8/10, peole have very different opinions, but i love it, after the first 2 missions you wouldnt be run all over the place , in other words the controlls are dodgy.

8/10 - I usually only play this every other day. It's fun once you get into it. Controls are great once you get used to them.

5/10.The controls need work and to be honest, it looks like it should have been on the N64. Average, worth a rental.

8/10 - Very good storyline. Good missions. There is a side of Difficult to it. FUN multplayer

7/10 Good game but controls need a definate improvement

8/10- Despite all the whingers, I really enjoy this game, use of controls, decent FPS shooter, once you get used to the controls sensitivity etc (which does admittedly take a while) you can become really involved in this title. I also enjoy the atmosphere created in the different places you visit, from lush old skool japanese villages, to sprawling tokyo cities. Hopefully Ubisoft remove the 'on-rails' gameplay feel if they make RED STEEL2.

8.5/10 : Personly i love this game, very cool art and setting

Madden 07
9/10 - Fun Game, Awesome Controls!, Mini Games and Franchise Play. Learning to Play with the new controls can be difficult at first.

9/10 - Great fun so far, defiantly taking some time to get used to playing a Madden game with the Wii controls but I can already tell once I get them down that it is going to be a better overall experience. Would have been fun to play online with some friends!

Wii Sports
10/10 - Great Party Game, Ages 4 - 65+ can pick it up and enjoy, excellent showcase of Wii Control Potential, More game depth would have been nice, maybe a future expanded version could be made.

8/10 - Really fun good use of the wiimote fun for everyone, i find myself getting bored when im alone. If you have a frined or two with you its a blast. me and my dad played this for 5 hours haha it was fun.

11/10 - A blast for the whole family; my dad stayed up 'till like 3 playing it... It's incredible.

10/10 - Addictive, I can't stop playing baseball.....

6/10.Essentially a glorified demo disc. It's a blast on multiplayer, but otherwise it wears thin pretty quickly.

10/10 Wii sports is my favourite so far, it appeals to everyone and you don't need to be into video games at all and everyone gets a kick out of it.

10/10 - Fun for anyone of any age to pick up and play! Can't beat that formula for parties with friends or family that don't usually game.

9/10- great fun, anyone can pick up and play, wii fitness keeps it interesting for single player, so does trying to acieve PRO status and continually improving Golf scores etc. Most played multiplayer game.

9/10 - games are fun for everyone especially golf and tennis.us wish i could choose more levels and move my characters in tennis and baseball but guess cant win at everything

10/10 - there's no-one I know who doesn't love it! My friends and family all want/wanted to play it, thus giving it a 10/10

9.5/10 : Boxing could have been better, Alot of fun to play with family and friends, one of the best games of the year

8/10: Games isn't that great, but make up for a party game! Also it's free!

Marvel UA
8/10 - Superhero extravaganza (hero's and villains)!!! fun Wii game play, loads of upgrades and unlockables, slow story line at times.

7/10 - fun game especially in multiplayer. lots of heroes to choose from. ending kinda sucks and some parts are slow but good fun game nonetheless.

metal slug anthology
6/10 ive loved this game since day one but while using bombs with a wiimote gets annoying because its not accurate

Rayman Raving Rabbids
8/10 - Loads of fun, would get a 9 if I didn't have to change the refresh rate from 50hz to 60hz (I'm in UK) to play 'Bunnies have natural rhythm'. The wiimote won't work properly for that particular mini game at 50hz

4.5/10 : Poor Graphics, Poor Minigames

Donkey Kong Country
7/10.Neat, but lacking in originality.

Sim City-
6/10. Hasn't aged well, and of course there are better strategy games round these days, but it's not bad.

R-Type-
7/10.I think I'd be rating this higher if I were a fan of the genre, but it's a great little shooter.

Super Castlevania IV-
8/10.Top notch platformer that's well designed and highly addictive. Definitely worth a download.

Tony Hawk Downhill Racer
9/10 Great game if you like the Tony Hawk series and racing. You get to do tricks, fight, and race at the same time. Once you get use to the controls it is great.

9/10 I like Tony Hawk's DH Racer, but the one thing that is really bugging me is that the B is also a way to boost, I keep hitting it when I don't want to and it screws me right up.

Bomber Man 93 (VC)
9/10 Totally amazing in multiplayer (up to 5 ppl at once) simple the only VC game you need and I seem to be playing it more the Wii Sports or Wii Play!!! Only downside is the hard single player mode.

Elebits
8/10 Good game, lasts approx. 9 hours. Has a decent multiplayer mode, but I don't think that'll last long. And I don't see myself going bak and replaying the levels, really your just glad to get done with em.

7/10 - factun game, especially in multiplayer but the game gets me nautious from the camera so cant play long. definately a game that should be in everyone's collection eventually.

rampage total destruction
3/10 - always was a fan of the rampage series but this one seriously sucked. repetitive and boring, even in multiplayer. computer ai sucks and not a challenge. gets the three points for having the original nes and snes version on it though.us =) also very limited use of wiimote.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent
7/10 - I love the stleathy aspect of the game, you know the sneaking around make sure no one see's you. The only down fall of the game would be the controls, as if you don't have a steady hand you could find the camera spinning in circles around you. Only saver on that is that when you point the wii-mote off screen the camera center's itself.

Wii Play
4/10- only play Tanks or shooting (consider playing billiards, but not enof options for different pool games). You will get bored of this game, at least it is pretty much free... Only 2 player doesnt help.

10/10 - Pure simple reasons why, bought it for the controller, and the game is really only a fiver. Comparing it to the price, the game couldn't be better!

SONIC (VC)
6/10- Was pretty good already on mega drive, could be improved if they made some sort of a save system. Wish SEGA had released sonic 2 or sonic and knuckles instead. Plus the value for the game is pretty terrible, as you can buy a sonic collections on PC for like 10buks now....

Cars
5/10 - Too young for me, and controls are impossible for a '3+' game, graphics are nice, but the same everywhere.

Monster 4X4:
7/10 Fun and easy controls. Multiplayer minigames are hard and the whole game has an arcade feel.

GT Pro Series:
1.5/10 : Terrible game with N64 Graphics, at least you get a wheel for Excite truck!!

Legend Of Zelda (VC) :
9/10 Lots of fun gameplay, this game proves graphics doesn't equal fun

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
8/10 - a very fun game if you have a friend, and both of you will look like total idiots.

Last edited:
Zelda: 9/10 Very fun, but you can get stuck easily. I lose interest after about an hour.

Excite Truck: 10/10 Very fun, great game. Some of the trucks go WAY fast lol. Good game to just pick up and play.

Super Mario 64 (VC): 10/10 What's wrong with Mario!?

Super Mario Bros. (NES; VC): 9/10 Good game, simple to pick up and play, but no way to save your game.

-Rented-

Trauma Center: 6/10 It's fun controls are good, but it's basically the same as the DS game.

Call of Duty: 6.5/10 Good game, but I couldn't get all that sucked into it. Also, no way to change the sensitivity. Probably better on another system.

Last edited:
REd steel: 8/10, peole have very different opinions, but i love it, after the first 2 missions you wouldnt be run all over the place , in other words the controlls are dodgy.

Need for Speed: Carbon

8/10 It's alot of fun, but sometimes it seems like my controller tilting doesn't respond as fast as i'd like it to.

Zelda: 9/10

I love the gameplay, but yeah, but as other people have said... You can get stuck easily and get bored.

Zelda: 9/10
GREAT game, but it is just another Zelda on a new system. That doesn't deter from its sweetness, but it does prevent me giving it a 10/10.

Trauma Center: 8/10
REALLY fun, who cares if its pretty close to the DS game. Makes use of the Wii controls better than any other game. Better yet if you understand the medical terminology and can appreciate it. Really addicting, but can get just a bit repetitive at times

OWN: Wii Sports, Zelda, Trauma Center
Next Up: Madden '07

Let's See...

Zelda 9/10 - Fun Game, Great Controls, Great Depth, Good Puzzles, Figuring out what to do next can be difficult at times.

Madden 9/10 - Fun Game, Awesome Controls!, Mini Games and Franchise Play. Learning to Play with the new controls can be difficult at first.

Wii Sports 10/10 - Great Party Game, Ages 4 - 65+ can pick it up and enjoy, excellent showcase of Wii Control Potential, More game depth would have been nice, maybe a future expanded version could be made.

Super Monkey Ball 9/10 - A blast to play, Tons of multiplayer mini games, Single player game is fun and challenging, controls are sensitive (which creates half the challenge), some of the mini games are worthless.

Marvel UA 8/10 - Superhero extravaganza (hero's and villains)!!! fun Wii game play, loads of upgrades and unlockables, slow story line at times.

:) this is going way better then i thought i think we almost have most of the games covered (besides VC) but please keepem comin

Wii Sports: 11/10 - A blast for the whole family; my dad stayed up 'till like 3 playing it... It's incredible.

Call of Duty 3: 8/10 - Despite all the negative feedback on it, i found it to be awsome, only negative were the occasional glitches and nomultiplayer.

Back