Wii Internet Channel Problem...

Nick_

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
2606-4523-7837-3160
Hi all,

I have quite a problem that has been bugging me, and it is the Internet Channel, just to let you know I do use the Nintendo Wi-fi USB.. and for all you Wi-fi users out there I wan't to ask you a question.

When you plug you're USB in, it will come up with you're Wii nickname and it will grant access and so on, then it will come up with 3 bars or 2 or 1 just depends how strong you're connection is.. you see what I'm sayin'? Yeah well I connected mine in my room upstairs, and I got 2 bars.. the good thing is that the news and the forcast channel works well, but I can just not seem to get the Internet channel working, the thing is... I can access it, but when I type in a URL, nothing comes up.. :mad:

For the Internet channel to work, does it have to have 3 bars? Or is it just not finding my USB?

u know even I have that problem sometimes and I use a USB wifi connecter as well....but dont worry it really isnt your usb its the internet channel itself...I usually just unplug the wii and wait a little...also you can redownload it again....if u got the time....oh and try deleting some favs....I dunno but that channel is glitchy as hell! but it is a trial version...I expect the full version to be a lot better!

Oh ok, thanks Joe! ;)

Back