Wii into another language

Scavengist

落ち着&
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
6162-2275-6115-5575
I need my Wii into Japanese. I am in America and I only have 3 languages. Can I download update for my Wii to get the language? I also need to change from Japanese to English sometimes.

i only get three languages in the options. english, spanish, and french. i prefer japanese.

There is a reset option in the settings, but you will lose all of game's memory - it will make you go through all the options in the beginning and i'm sure there will be an option for Japanese. Also say that you live in Japan, that might work.

okay, thanks. but.. i need to save all my game memory..

i can only get the SD Card tomorrow. i will try tomorrow and update this as soon as i can. :D

Can I double post? Well, it only has English, Spanish, and French in the beginning. I think it's impossible. I can't choose Japan for my country. Maybe if I can download an update of the system that belongs to Japan?

If you choose a different country, you will lose any VC games you have downloaded forever, you will NOT be able to re-download them. I'm not sure if that would be the same for any saves on an SD card, whether they would actually be able to be copied back.

Back