wii jacket question

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
ok, i ordered a wii remote jacket about 13 days ago, and im supposedely supposed to get a 'confirmation email' before they start shipping, it should have Arrived by now and i havnt got that email yet. is it sent to my wii?, because it cant be in my online inbox they dont know my email. or cant they do it because im australian?
and i also ordered a new wrist strap, is it going to be the lockable one?
thanks

(few...typing on wii browser is tiring)

wait, so the email takes months or what? or did you get yours without getting the email? and for people who got it do you get the email on computer/wii/in letter?

im happy i get the lockable one.

well i got an email to my email address not my wii and it took me about 1 month.

I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago also, coincidently, i got the email saying that they shipped this morning. Just give it a little longer.

Also to note, i got an email when i ordered them stating that there was a back order and it would be delayed.

-Pnuts

same here, i got the email a few days after getting the jackets, it went to my computer. took about 2 weeks for the jackets to arrive.

kyle

They're a bit backed up with jacket orders at the moment, I just got mine today after ordering them close to a month ago...

also check your junk-mail folder if you have one. When I first ordered the replacement straps my confirmation was there. I had to selected as not being junk mail, so now any of my latest confirmation (the jacket) when straight to my inbox.

Back