Wii Keychain Light

Evil Wario

Pre-Xmas Wii owner '06
Dec 16, 2006
JC, NJ
Wii Online Code
6471-7030-4033-9699
Did anybody subscribe to Nintendo Power and get this free gift? It looks kinda nifty, but I doubt I will ever read these magazines.

Evil Wario said:
Did anybody subscribe to Nintendo Power and get this free gift? It looks kinda nifty, but I doubt I will ever read these magazines.

Yup, just subscribed a few days ago, I think they start shipping the lights sometime in january, they do look pretty nifty :D

and why wouldn't you read it? atleast leave em in the bathroom so you have something to read when you take a crap :p

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Me too...though I hope it's not too big. Might not to add it to my main key chain since I have the retro Mario jumping over a mushroom(I love it!! :)). One is cute.....add a huge wiimote flash thingie and it'll probably be nintendo geek fan overkill. *shrug* whatever...? As for the magazine..I'll read it (paid for it) but It'll go in the trash when I'm through.

Last edited:
Abit off topic but.. I saw an anormous 4' tall blow up Wii-mote today in futureshop but they dont give away displays when they're done with them like most stores I know of. Instead they give it to an employee! :( I wanted that Wii-mote for a pool toy!

The lady at best buy had one when I was camping out. Someone said "Do we get one since we're camping out all this time?" She just said no and had a little chuckle. Lmao

ftcmark said:
The lady at best buy had one when I was camping out. Someone said "Do we get one since we're camping out all this time?" She just said no and had a little chuckle. Lmao
was it relatively bulky? can you give an estimate on its size?

SpideyKonfusion said:
Yup, just subscribed a few days ago, I think they start shipping the lights sometime in january, they do look pretty nifty :D

and why wouldn't you read it? atleast leave em in the bathroom so you have something to read when you take a crap :p

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Knowing u and for u being such a nerd u will probley jack to it:yikes:

Back