Wii Nunchucks

IanS

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
Is there any point of getting 4 nunchucks? Are there any 4 player games that need a nunchuck? Or is it only necessary for 2?

Also is anyone else having a problem finding nunchucks? Everywhere I go they're sold out.

yes, i remember hearing that there was 1 nunchuck made for every 4 Wiimotes.
That made them hard to find once upon a time, but i don't think you should have too much of a problem now..

Your from Vancouver eh? I work at a store in New Westminster, across from an EB games. Whenever EB gets Wii accessories in people line up well before opening to get them. So its gunna be difficult to get them for a while.

Sweet game tonight... Luongo saved our asses again.

Last edited:
Actually, just when i thought i was out of luck and i would give up on wiimotes and nunchuks, i got really lucky. For the people saying that nunchuks are hard to find, it seems to be the opposite to me. I found 3 nunchuks and no wiimotes at bestbuy on a friday. I picked one up, hoping i could find a wiimote soon. Then, i went to gamecrazy and found that they had 4 wiimotes and no nunchuks. When my sister needed to go to Wal-mart, i went to the section with the consoles and games and i was just so lucky that a woman was right there putting in 6 wiimotes and 6 nunchuks. Also, so far, i know that only Red Steel and Rayman RR have up to 4 players.

i couldn't find/can't find any WiiMotes or chucks around here either.

nintendo.com :D i ordered Nunchucks from there, i called them, they said they have alot of stock, and i should recevie my order in 10 days or so.
Either way for them, or wait for EB and fight others. lol

So ill wait for Nintendo to send me one. plus i think after i paid for the shipping on the Nunchuck, i end up paying 3$ more for the thing, as i don't have to pay full tax cuz there not being shipped from Ontario.

So i would suggest you guys order some from nintendo if you have a CC...

IanS said:
Is there any point of getting 4 nunchucks? Are there any 4 player games that need a nunchuck? Or is it only necessary for 2?

Also is anyone else having a problem finding nunchucks? Everywhere I go they're sold out.

www.atomicpark.com Mine arrived this morning in the mail !!

miiplaywii said:
Your from Vancouver eh? I work at a store in New Westminster, across from an EB games. Whenever EB gets Wii accessories in people line up well before opening to get them. So its gunna be difficult to get them for a while.

Is it Best Buy? If so I have a big question for you.

Elebits is also 4 player multiplayer, requiring nunchuks. Madden NFL 07, as well.

Back