Wii Online Game Help

Icaruss

IdRatherDieThanGoToHeaven
Jul 23, 2007
Texas
Wii Online Code
7689-4516-6164-3349
i just got my wii a couple days ago, and to my knowledge the only online game for it right now is pokemon, and that theres not gunna be much online compatle games till later? why? mario party 8 would make it so much more bad ass if it was online, same for big brain. im really hopeing they make SSBB and metroid online, ive seen threds saying they hope its gunna be online, and i do to..but the way i think about it..why wouldent they? y wouldent they take that extra step to make it that much more bad ass...but then again they didnt add it for mario party 8....

another thing..how exactly does thing friend thing work? typing in each other wii consoles numbers and what not? is there not going to be lobbys of some sort or match making or something to find other people? or only people that u type in al thre information is the only poeple u can see online till u add more?

and say brawl or metroid is online..how would we communicate during the game?

Brawl will be online, metroid will NOT. :mad5: No FPS on the horizon for WiFi either..

Off the top of my head, the online games coming out are:

SSBB
Mario Strikers
Mario and Sonic Olympics
Endless Ocean (Oh boy, just what I always wanted. An online Scuba Diving game!)
Soul Calibur (Pretty please, Namco? :) :) :) )
Animal Crossing
Guitar Hero III (Rawk!)
Ghost Squad
MoH 2
and Mario Kart

Well Mario Party will probably never be online just because it's meant for friends to gather together (sort of like a party). There is no lobby online, you must first register a friend's Wii Code onto your system and they must do the same (for safety reasons, they say). Unfortunately, it's annoying, but there are many sites up that create one central place for people to gather and share all Wifi Codes for Wii and DS. WiiWasHere.com is a good place to start (plus I love their logo haha i stole it actually :p, anyways back to the topic), you'll find a lot of people there. I think another place that does it too is Cube 3 but you have to pay for it i think.

OP: Mario Strikers: Charged is coming out on July 30th and will be online. This will be the first (good) online game coming to the US. It is a soccer (football) game implementing Mario characters.

Future Promising Online Games (All confirmed online):

Battalion Wars Wii
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

^I will be getting all three of these, along with Strikers. I probably wont get any more online games this year.

Tairusu said:
No FPS on the horizon for WiFi either..

Not so, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 will have 32x player online vs in November.

Back