Wii Parade problem

aznricyboy

The man with authoritah!
Oct 15, 2007
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
4295-3131-8869-3560
I just exchanged Wii Codes with my friend. We both made sure that we turned Mingle on for every single Mii and turned Travel settings on. But when we check out the Mii Parade, we see only several Miis from each other's console. even though we both have like 30. Does it take a while for them all to appear? Do they just randomly come in and out? Does that mean that I won't be able to see them all at once?

aznricyboy said:
I just exchanged Wii Codes with my friend. We both made sure that we turned Mingle on for every single Mii and turned Travel settings on. But when we check out the Mii Parade, we see only several Miis from each other's console. even though we both have like 30. Does it take a while for them all to appear? Do they just randomly come in and out? Does that mean that I won't be able to see them all at once?

if u want u guys can just send them to urselfs automaticaly one by one or something.....cuz i havent really looked into that but if im right it should b something like that!

If you want to see each others miis then just send them to each other but if you want to see random miis get some friend codes from some people here on wiichat and then you will begin to see other peoples miis. The mingle feature is mainly to see a friend of a friend of a friend of a friends mii.

Back