Wii Parade question

wilba

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hey

I have a quick question about the Mii Channel/ Mii Parade.

When a Mii is added from the Mii Parade to your Mii channel, is it possible to then move them *back* into the Mii Parade?

I am not sure if deleting them does this; Perhaps someone would know.

Cheers

Will

they will always be there you can delete them and they will still be in the parade but gone from your wii

Wiiboy93 said:
they will always be there you can delete them and they will still be in the parade but gone from your wii

Are you 100% sure about that?

A friend said they tried, and it seemed to vanish from the Parade.
Perhaps it's changed from the firmware updates? Could someone definitely confirm?

Yeh I brang a Mii from the Mii Parade over to my Mii Plaza. Then I decided to delete it and went back to the Mii Parade and it was gone. If thats helps in any way...

Icetrash said:
Yeh I brang a Mii from the Mii Parade over to my Mii Plaza. Then I decided to delete it and went back to the Mii Parade and it was gone. If thats helps in any way...

Ok. Is there any way to stop this? Seems a bit stupid...

Yes there is one way, either don't drag them into your Mii Plaza or dont delete them once they are in your Mii Plaza. Simple really.

This shouldn't be a big deal. It's a Mii, for the love of Satan. Who really cares if it gets deleted? You're not going to spend much time staring at your Mii collection anyway.

So wait a min. If my mii wanders into another person Mii Parade and the idiot decides to delete it does that mean I also lose the Mii? Thats messed up if thats the case.

noooooooooo, you send a copy of your own mii that you want to send to the recipient. so you get the original copy.

Thank goodness...I'm kinda attached to my Miis now that I've spent time creating them. They're like my children except they look like my friends...lol

There has to be an eaiser way to get mii's to the parade...i only have 5... :(

Does anyone know what the max amout of Mii's you can have in you parade?
I know the Plaza can only hold 100...

Read the manuals, should say somewhere...

Back