Wii Play - "find the odd Mii's out"

Samster

Slave to the Wind
Nov 6, 2006
London, England
Something that's been bugging me for ages, on the "Find Mii" game within Wii Play, how do you do the "Find the Odd Mii's Out" rounds?

What are you supposed to do? How are the Mii's odd? We always end up losing all out score by selecting the wrong characters, and even at the end when you're shown what the correct choices should have been it still makes no sense!

Any ideas?

is it the stage where the mii's are turning their heads from left to right? if so, some of the mii's are out of synch with the majority.

I don't know, as the game hasn't been released in the states yet I haven't been able to play it. Maybe some of the members in Europe can answer this wuestion.

i get stuck on that one too its annoying, i bet its really simple tho

I find getting past lvl 30 impossible lol, but in answer to your question all the mii's move from one direction to the other, the few mii's that move their heads alternately to the others need to be chosen. Hope this helps

R u guys seriously?
Quite obviously u are looking for a Mii that is doing the OPPOSITE of all the other ones. In the tennis stand, when all the Mii's look left, the one u need to find turns right. Basic. Just look for whoever is doing the opposite of everyone else and you'll do fine. Hope that helps!

There's one where their walking aswell.. I won't give it away but their walking in a line and you have to spot the odd one out, and it has something to do with the way they walk

Cheers Lostzen, thanks WolfpacSnakepit - I knew it would be something simple

I was studying all their faces, trying to pick the only guy with a beard etc!

Much appreciated...............Sam

Back