wii price question

dth33

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
I am a new comer here. Just have a question about the price of wii console. Target lists at $250 but walmart lists at $598, and most sell on ebay are around 350-370 plus shippin. What is going on? Are they selling the same product?
Thanks.

anything over 250 at a store is normally a bundle pack includes more games,accessories.. etc.. ontop the system being the system is so hard to get still they are making more money on the few they have by giving first dibbs to people who buy up stuff ontop the system...

ebay is people selling the system for more profit because they are so hard to find...

hopefully soon both will vanish when stocks catch up to demand

Nintendo lowers their system price faster than anyone else on the market. They will drop the price $50-$100 in the next year or two. They did this with the NES-GC. I recommend being patient, buying a Wii for it's regular price or wait for it's price drop.

Some have bundleswith a few games some don't. People want wiis, stores have only so many of them, so they raise price so they get more money.(some stores only most of them are fair like big brand ones.)

sagema said:
Nintendo lowers their system price faster than anyone else on the market. They will drop the price $50-$100 in the next year or two. They did this with the NES-GC. I recommend being patient, buying a Wii for it's regular price or wait for it's price drop.

Idiot, nintendo did no such thing. GC is still 100 bucks, DS is still like 180. Don't talk if you don't know anything.

Wiitendo said:
STOP SPAMING, DOUBLE POSTING, AND SAYING UNOFFICAL CRAP! (even though one is comming out in 08)

dude, wiitendo, you're one to talk, you put all your ideas into like 2-4 different posts. you're supposed to go to the screen, use the copy button, and edit your original post. but i agree, i have no idea what he's doing.

Back