Wii Puns - The thread to coin your phrase!

pianodood

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
5887-3827-0531-1477
So, already the clever puns are flying. The obvious one is the wiimote (remote for those just waking up and not working with fully functioning brains), and sadly (but admittidly kinda funny), some unfortunate lad I guess had a non-epileptic seizure, and someone referred to it as a wiizure.

So, all the creative minds out there, coin your phrase here!! I'm not that creative, but the concept of flying wiimotes is wiidiculous! :idea:

i heard some guy on the radio the other night saying his wife and him have grown distant since she was up all night in a doorway wating for a wii and now she plays with her wii all the time! haha

here are mine....
wiinjuries(we had a couple the first week when we were getting used to everything)
Wiitator(i always make everyone put on the strap after one girl that came over to play let it slip and it hit my tv, so they say im the wii dictator, or the wiitator)

it drives me mad when i go "mooooommm can i have wii please" and she replies "go and use the toilet then"

A lady I work with asked me if her daughter could come over and play with my Wii. I tried to keep a straight face. I replied "thats sick, she's only fourteen!!". Gotta love the dirty Wii jokes!

pianodood said:
So, already the clever puns are flying. The obvious one is the wiimote (remote for those just waking up and not working with fully functioning brains), and sadly (but admittidly kinda funny), some unfortunate lad I guess had a non-epileptic seizure, and someone referred to it as a wiizure.

So, all the creative minds out there, coin your phrase here!! I'm not that creative, but the concept of flying wiimotes is wiidiculous! :idea:
the guy showed me that:prrr:

I caused some sort of injury to myself while playing Wii Bowling the first couple weeks after release. I had pain whenever I would twist my arm. I think something tweeked when I was throwing with spin, twisting my arm and such. I switched my Mii to all left handed to allow healing. I call this condition Wii-Shoulder. :p

-Bobby

Back