wii question

coomster

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
hey guys I have a question for you guys. I am considering buying 2 wii and so I can play games against my friends in my house. are there cables where i can connect one wii to another wii directly so i can play against another person without using the internet? For instance both system are in the same room with each using their own tvs?

1) no
2) its becuase of ppl like you that i dont have a wii.
3) dont be stupid

To actually answer your question: Nintendo hasn't made it clear weather or not you'll be able to play online wii games on a local network. If this is the case(I honestly doubt it) you'll just need a wireless router to connect them, and each will have to have its own tv.

At this time, Nintendo hasn't launched their online service so you can't network multiple wiis anyway.

coomster said:
hey guys I have a question for you guys. I am considering buying 2 wii and so I can play games against my friends in my house. are there cables where i can connect one wii to another wii directly so i can play against another person without using the internet? For instance both system are in the same room with each using their own tvs?

Umm y not just buy another WiiMote then you could play on the same T.V and same Wii that'll save you $210

man_of_cube said:
To actually answer your question: Nintendo hasn't made it clear weather or not you'll be able to play online wii games on a local network. If this is the case(I honestly doubt it) you'll just need a wireless router to connect them, and each will have to have its own tv.

At this time, Nintendo hasn't launched their online service so you can't network multiple wiis anyway.

This is how I understand it as well.

Back