wii shop channel errors. it never stops!!!

97raven123

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2010
indiana
this is probably my biggest problem on my wii. when i get on my wii shop channel, i continueally get this error. its the "unknown error has occured. please try again later" ive tried everything on the wii support site, and it still doesnt work. very rarely does it work, and when it does it lasts from 3 days to 4 hours before being cut off for extremely long periods of time. its been literally a little over an entire YEAR since it last work. when i need to update the wii shop channel, during the update, i keep getting error code 32004. yet again, i look at the support site, try everything, still doesnt work. also, i have internet, for everything else online works perfectly. i have no idea of what to do. any tips or suggestions will be apreciated.:yesnod:
also, ive tried calling support on my phone. still no luck.:frown5:
thanx!

raven
:wiifit:

update: im just saying that i think my wii shop channel data may be corrupted

Last edited:
i agree with u on that i get pissed when it does that plus it cuts off sending any message to ur friends i 2 think its messed up did u know wii channel is suppose to have an update channel so u can watch videos it called bbc iplayer channel let me know if they have it heres my wii fc 8516-4889-5354-8736

i agree with u on that i get pissed when it does that plus it cuts off sending any message to ur friends i 2 think its messed up did u know wii channel is suppose to have an update channel so u can watch videos it called bbc iplayer channel let me know if they have it heres my wii fc 8516-4889-5354-8736

update channel? you probably misunderstood. when i get on wii shop channel, and it says i need to update, it brings me to the wii options and automaticly clicks the wii update, and so error code 32004 appears. i tried doing it manually and it still doesnt work T-T

Back