Wii Sports Golf Who has the best score?

Madm4cca

WiiChat Member
Oct 3, 2007
:mad5: I got -7 On Monday then got -8 under yesterday even though I was -7 on hole six through eagling both par 5's and birding all the others after hole six I messed up I was 1.5meters away from the hole to get a birdie on the sixth and hit it over the pared the 7, just birdied the 8th and nearly eagled the 9th messed up the next shot and got a par:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: Should have been -11 under gutted I'll get -11 and get the picture up loaded onto the computer. Still -8 from -4 isn't a bad score is it for your 11th go :smilewinkgrin:

My best score is -10. I've done it twice. My first -10 should have been a -12 because I par'd two holes which should have been birdies (proof pic below). My other -10, I ended up with 1 par and 2 eagles. My goal is to shoot -12 (birdies on all par 3 & 4 holes and eagles on all par 5 holes).
wiigolf2.jpg

Hey, I Posted A -11 7 Birdes 2 Eagles 3 & 9
Missed A Eagle Put On 5
Anyone Double Eagle Yet?
I,m So Close On 3 Tap In Eagle's Only

I've got -11 about 5 or 6 times, -12 twice, and I just got -13 for the first time last night! I saw a video on youtube of someone shooting a -14. That takes a lot of luck though. -13 is as low as you can go without luck being a big factor. #PURESKILL

Back