Wii sports pack

DC_FC79

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
england
Ive seen some wii packs with the sports pack which is the tennis racket, golf club etc, you dont need this pack do you to play the games

Thought so, theres not much point in getting a pack that contains them then

thanks

Last edited:
They are pointless... Would be better IMHO if they made a bowling ball that was a heavy weight... would make it much better!

Another question i have, i knw its not related to the title but it saves a new thread being made,

ive found found a wii console with wii play for £200, would i be right in saying that there would be 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks in the pack,

thanks

Nope: Wii Play only gives you a disk with minigames on (they are good though) and another remote. the nunchucks you will still have to buy seperatly. To be honest I would buy a Wii with any game of your choice then buy Wii play seperatly! But that is not a bad deal you have found there.

Hope that helps.

Will answera ny other questions you have, just pm me if you like or post on here.

In bowling you get a nifty new bowling ball, but thats it. I've not played tennis long enough to find out but i'm guessing you might just get a different color tennis racquet.

i know about the bowling, in boxing its silver gloves once you have beaten the champ, but i am a pro in tennis.. but i haven't noticed anything.. what about baseball and golf????????

timpy said:
does anything change when you become a pro on wii sports: tennis?
Yes, like the table tennis in Wii Play, the farther you advance - the more people come to watch.

-EDIT- Excuse me, the more mii's come to watch. lol

kool =]

baseball.. any diffrence in that?

i am at 600 points, but when pitching, i never get them a 'strike' its always a 'ball'!

so annoying lol
:mad5:

Yeah, its seems harder to throw strikes when you play more. I don't know if it worked, but i think i improved by a longer throwing distance, meaning i would reach further back before throwing my Wii remote at the TV.. ;)

Back