Wii Sports

LuigiDiddy

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2009
I need help with my wii sports i hope someone can fix it heres a vid to explain

[video=youtube;S2kgUvlyiDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kgUvlyiDo&feature=channel_page[/video]

when ever i start a new game its says the game could not be saved

please help me

The only thing I think you could try is to format the system memory. It sounds like the memory has been corrupted.

You will need to back up all the save data and game/channel downloads that you can (game and channel downloads can always be re-downloaded so not that important for these). Unfortunately any save data you have for games with online components won't be able to be backed up, so you will lose these in the process.

Go into your Wii System Settings, and on page 3 you will find Format System Memory.

If you don't want to do this, then you will have to contact Nintendo, and most likely send the console to them for repair.

if i reformat wont i loss all my wii shop info

You will lose all data on the system memory. That is why you want to back up your save files (you will lose ones that say they can not be copied). All Shop Channel info is stored on the Shop Channel (ie. on the shop channel servers, and not your console) and is not affected. You will be able to re-download all the games you have previously purchased and any of the extra channels that you have downloaded. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this, then call Nintendo and ask them them about it (explain you're problem to them and see if they have a solution). The only other option you have if you do not want to attempt this is to call Nintendo and possibly be required to send the console to them for repair.

Nintendo toll-free support number: 1-800-255-3700 (this of course is printed on all documentation included with the system)

Attachments

• format_system_memory.png
    format_system_memory.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 123
You will lose all data on the system memory. That is why you want to back up your save files (you will lose ones that say they can not be copied). All Shop Channel info is stored on the Shop Channel (ie. on the shop channel servers, and not your console) and is not affected. You will be able to re-download all the games you have previously purchased and any of the extra channels that you have downloaded. If you feel uncomfortable with doing this, then call Nintendo and ask them them about it (explain you're problem to them and see if they have a solution). The only other option you have if you do not want to attempt this is to call Nintendo and possibly be required to send the console to them for repair.

Nintendo toll-free support number: 1-800-255-3700 (this of course is printed on all documentation included with the system)

cool if i wont lose my mk64 and dkc then thats cool i'll reformat i'll just have beat brawl all over

thx for help

Back