Wii standing or Wii laying?

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
When i first got Wiid, i had a very important decision to make, Wii stand or Wii lay. Upright in the stand looks pretty cool, but doesnt look right on top of my A/V reciever like that. Laying? well that looks so plain, the stand really makes it "POP" out at cha. with out it, It looks like I forgot to put the DVD drive back in to my Computer. My 360 is standing my ps3 is laying. how did you guys arrange your wii, and why?

mine is Standing on the Chill Station by Psyclone. its standing because theres only enough room for it to be standing or else it just looks really really dumb. Plus the chill station can only be used standing upwards.

Hurst said:
When i first got Wiid, i had a very important decision to make, Wii stand or Wii lay. Upright in the stand looks pretty cool, but doesnt look right on top of my A/V reciever like that. Laying? well that looks so plain, the stand really makes it "POP" out at cha. with out it, It looks like I forgot to put the DVD drive back in to my Computer. My 360 is standing my ps3 is laying. how did you guys arrange your wii, and why?

Don't have your 360 standing, it will **** up your discs. I know this because I get many customers wondering why their discs have circular scratches so perfectly.

Kamikaze said:
Don't have your 360 standing, it will **** up your discs. I know this because I get many customers wondering why their discs have circular scratches so perfectly.

Yea I heard about that, my roommates had theirs standing up for the longest time and bunch of their discs, like Gears of War are pretty scratched up, however their perfect circles.... suspicious... o.o

Yes the Wii Chill station, it comes with a cool light up blue base that plugs in USB however it has another usb slot at the end of it so it doesnt take up a usb slot really as you can plug an usb into the usb... *mouthfull*

Anyways it has a fan and claims to increase the life span of your Wii, take it or leave it, but I know my Wii gets slightly hot if I leave it in standby mode or playing.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wii-...64891/catOid/-16761/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

However I dislike the remote + nunchuck holder it comes. It holds the remotes just fine, however it cant really hold the nunchuck at all, I cant figure out a way to fit the nunchuck into it, but the light up base is too cool to pass up. Im a sucker for shiny things

DarkenSpirit said:
Yes the Wii Chill station, it comes with a cool light up blue base that plugs in USB however it has another usb slot at the end of it so it doesnt take up a usb slot really as you can plug an usb into the usb... *mouthfull*

Anyways it has a fan and claims to increase the life span of your Wii, take it or leave it, but I know my Wii gets slightly hot if I leave it in standby mode or playing.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Wii-...64891/catOid/-16761/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

However I dislike the remote + nunchuck holder it comes. It holds the remotes just fine, however it cant really hold the nunchuck at all, I cant figure out a way to fit the nunchuck into it, but the light up base is too cool to pass up. Im a sucker for shiny things

if the blue base is in sync with the slot light.....:drool:

chill out bro, too bad you dont have an awesome basemen---I mean chill out station like me

Yes they are the same color, they turn on at the same time if you completely shut off your wii (red light) then turn it on with the base on, the disc slot lights up the same time the base does in the same color.

DarkenSpirit said:
Yes they are the same color, they turn on at the same time if you completely shut off your wii (red light) then turn it on with the base on, the disc slot lights up the same time the base does in the same color.
id figure that, but i mean with WC24, like when its updating or you have a message waiting, and it does the pulse...

oh no.. it doesnt follow the Wii like that, it turns on and stays on in standby mode (yellowlight) and when your wii is on. It doesnt pulse ever. at least not in my experiences. I say for 20 bucks, I wasnt gonna expect much out of it heh

Back