Wii Too Loud

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I have noticed that when I play my Wii and if everything goes silent my Wii sounds like a PS2. Abit loud don't you think?
Maybe they should have considered a problem like this

Wii_Smurf said:
I have noticed that when I play my Wii and if everything goes silent my Wii sounds like a PS2. Abit loud don't you think?
Maybe they should have considered a problem like this

My wii makes little to no noise unless it is loading something. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Lol...

It makes a noise when Loading
A slight noise when playing.
Like when on a PC like I said. I still think it should be silent
Seriously turn down your sound and listen xD

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol...

It makes a noise when Loading
A slight noise when playing.
Like when on a PC like I said. I still think it should be silent
Seriously turn down your sound and listen xD

Yes, that is because the wii, ps3, ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox360, and your PC all use a fan for cooling. But the wii's is incredibly silent. Perhaps you have clogged up your wii.

min does this but i have noticed the noise is coming out of the fan

it isnt tht bad really

It's just the fan making noise. If it wasn't making a noise I would worry about it overheating! Can't make anything thats going to "dead" silent if you need to cool it.

to be honest i dnt really notice it unless there is a silent point in the game

its not like its loud its like someone is breathing and u can just hear it

if someone understsands tht

My Wii is incredibly silent....even when loading from a disc, it is nearly dead quiet. If the Wii can pull media off of a system on my home network like my 360 can, it will replace the 360 in my living room. You want to talk about NOISY?! The 360 sounds like a 747 jumbo jet is landing!!!!!

omgeee you guys act like it sounds like a running car or sumthing! it might make a lil noise but still its not that loud!.........sometimes i hear it beep?

Back