Kira

Pft! >.>
Feb 12, 2011
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What do you think of the console?

Would it be worth the afford?

As long as Nintendo doesn't try Sony's price ranges, I should be able to easily have something by launch.

Man, I hope it doesn't 0.0

I think it is cool and I hope to afford one and replace my old soon. I hope it's worth all the savings. :)

Absolutely. The WiiU could be $400 and I'd still get it.

... If there was no such thing as price drops, anyway. The likely $300-350 is definitely worth it IMO, but since I'm becoming a cheap ass, I'll be waitin' for the price drop regardless. :lol:

I really wanna get it, due to new games for it and stuff. That and my current Wii really blows. I suppose I'll buy it release date or soon after.

Needs some Nintendo games rather than ports. Until then I'll be playing Hat Fortress 2. It might also be wise to wait until they fix any possible defects on the system.

I'm just going to stick to my portables. Cheaper, getting closer to closer to where consoles and look at the Wii U controller. It's practically a portable device only problem being that it would have to communicate with a console. Why not just sell the Wii U as a portable? Because Nintendo does not would to shun their already newly established 3DS line. But right now, I'll be patient and see how this console does along with the games they'll have for it.

If the launch is nothing but Mario U, Pikmin and a few 360/PS3 ports then I will be staying clear. Zombi U does look neat but the lack of other titles and a rumored price point of $300-350 is making me steer clear.

Guys, I'm in a bit of a crisis here. I'm really thinking about replacing my Wii for a PS3, since many around me have it.... and to be honest with ya'all, I feel pretty lonely. And I have to choose because I think having two consoles is a bit ridiculous. At first I got all crazy about Wii U, but if I'm the only one going to play it... then were would the fun be if I can play with my brother and others online on a PS3? I need some advice, since my decisions mostly betray me. Could anyone help me?

Get new friends. Seriously, if your friends were to play nothing but CoD, would you also follow for their sake? I would never risk my love of quality games for conforming with what others play.

^
magikarp_second.jpg

'Sides, that's exactly what forums like Wiichat can be used for: makin' new friends to game with. Hell, it's why I myself joined Wiichat in the first place. Livin' in the middle of nowhere makes for some problems in chillin' with my bros, after all ('specially since all the bastards bought a PS3, and not a 360... ... ...).

That aside, the PS3 is gonna be replaced with the PS4 eventually, likely sooner than later. If ya ain't ecstatic to wait an age for the next Sony console, I'd say ya should definitely get a Wii U.

Thanks now I definitely know what to do... NOT!! I suck in making friends in the whole social part and the ****in friendcodes only make that worse, tons of games don't accept American friendcodes for some reason!!! And haven't bought a freakin Wii to only play with (Nothing racistical) Frenchmen and German or other people that don't want speak English cause they are too proud of there own language. And besides accepting each others friendcodes doesn't make you "friends". Also I do have CoD, a lot of accepted proposals, but still no "friends".

P.s. I'm sorry, but I just feel quite lonely. Being the only one who plays on a Wii, while your family circle owns PS3's. I just thought by also having a PS3, I could at least play online with familiar people, you know?

Back