Wii Zapper

BigBarruda

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
South-East, UK
Wii Online Code
8690-0586-4834-6134
Does anyone know when the Wii Zapper is available to buy on it's own in the UK? And not part of a bundle with Link's (Pointless) Crossbow Training...

I read about the Nyko Perfect Shot in last months n-Revolution mag.... And it looks very nice.... But again not available in the UK atm...

I have a friends who gonna lend me the Wii Zapper to try it out.... If I don't like the feel of it, I'll get myself the Nyko Perfect Shot...

Hopefully they'll both be available soon... With Ghost Squad here (good game btw) and MOH:H2 on the way, a decent gun mount is a must....

The Nyko perfect shot is really good. You can get it from e-bay for £10.

innit, heroes 2 is coming out this week init?
I got a joytech frame for about 7 odd quid, i want another one, i'm just being patient about that nyko one though, you got a date for the Nyko release in the UK, i think if your desperate you could get it off Amazon.

Edit: Like spinty said, ebay too, i forgot about ebay.

Why are you all wanting to get it without the game? It's practically free, it's the Zapper and it's advanced technology *rolls eyes* that's expensive.

I'm not sure the Wii Zapper is advanced technology.... It's a plastic shell with a trigger mechanism...

Also, I have 4 wiimotes, and I would like potentially upto 4 Zappers.... I don't want 4 copies of a game I have no interest in.... So quit with the "Just buy it with the game" nonsense...

BigBarruda said:
...know when the Wii Zapper is available to buy on it's own in the UK? And not part of a bundle with Link's (Pointless) Crossbow Training...

it won't cost much less without LCT... just buy it bundled with the game.

i know you'll like LCT, but you don't have to admit it. and if you PM me how how much you actually like LCT i won't tell anyone! :lol:

i really like LCT. :)

Well I have borrowed the Wii Zapper and LCT off a friend...

But as I said in a previous post... I don't want 4 versions of the same game just so I have have 4 Zappers...

And I'll PM ya and let ya know my thoughts on the game...

i bought Wii play 3 times for the remote @ $50 ea..
i kept the remotes and resold 2 of the games on ebay for $35 ea

after doing the math... i really got 1 free remote... you could do it with LCT :yesnod:

Back