WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
It seems that a lot of people are in favour of WiiChat recruiting and promoting some staff, so here is the catch name who you think should be added and justify your reason none of the 'I want ___ to be mod because he is cool'.

Lets keep this mature and flowing, it is for the site, not friendship.

You may say yourself as long as you give appropriate reasons.

Example;

Fr. said:
Byuakuya - Very respected member for me. Byuakuya is very nice, greets new members and contributes to forum discussions in a mature manner.

Guide to becoming better member/Moderator.

Side Note: Any posts/recommendations that say "I want such and such because he is funny/my friend etc" shall be deleted - Syntax

Last edited by a moderator:
Byuakuya - Very respected member for me. Byuakuya is very nice, greets new members and contributes to forum discussions in a mature manner.

Also, another one of these threads? :scared:
Just kidding.

FR. said:
Also, another one of these threads? :scared:
Just kidding.

Well, previous ones seemed popular and served a morale purpose but once that purpose was served they were locked and I think now it is appropriate due to lots of members speaking about the subject again, to save threads going off topic + morale:lol:

Fr.s Post was a perfect example of how this thread should run, member name then justifying it:)

This has been done in the past and has accomplished nothing. At this point all it is is false hope and ego-boosting.

Teh Cappin' if he don't let STUFF get to his head, and gets off that damn WiiLoaded. =P

FR used to be a good candidate for me. Iunno where he's been lately.

TailsMcCloud? Byuakuya?

LevesqueIsKing said:
This has been done in the past and has accomplished nothing. At this point all it is is false hope and ego-boosting.

No no, it had a purpose it gave the current MODs and i0n an idea of who the majority of members want to be helping us.

It was our say in things.

It accomplished nothing last time due to promises being made before i0n vanished without us knowing and those were kept when he returned, he didn't change his original plan.

Fr. still posts around these parts. He can usually be found helping out other members. Actually, he was the second to post in this thread.

Yes, but he's been gone in the last 4 months or so it seems.

I would have actually said myself 4 months ago. >_>

(yes the 4 means something)

Brawny said:
Yes, but he's been gone in the last 4 months or so it seems.

I would have actually said myself 4 months ago. >_>

(yes the 4 means something)

Go and shout it from the roof tops why don't you:lol:

Yes, Fr. may still post but not as often I have seen him online frequently just browsing.

I will say my candidates at a later time once I think of it a bit more.

I don't think theres much of a problem anymore. If Syntax feels overworked than of course this should be taken more seriously. Until then, I don't know anyone all that well that I think deserves the title. That isn't to say there aren't people who do.

I'll just sit back and watch, then :)
Cpt.McCloud said:
No no, it had a purpose it gave the current MODs and i0n an idea of who the majority of members want to be helping us.

It was our say in things.

It accomplished nothing last time due to promises being made before i0n vanished without us knowing and those were kept when he returned, he didn't change his original plan.
Yet it didn't accomplish anything. Thats where the false hope part comes in...

Methods such as this have worked in the past. For example, when Prez noted that new staff were needed, i0n appointed him as a moderator for his understanding of the forum rules and what needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back