WiiChat Shipping Thread

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
No, not canon, for the lulz. Not that canon ships aren't allowed. What canon ships? :I

Basically you can post "Shipping Name: User x User", like I just said it's for fun. Try to be creative with the name, don't just be like "User1User2Shipping: User 1 x User 2". Make it funny and actually relevant to the shipping.

And you can have more than two people in one ship, for the record.

If you don't know for some reason, shipping two people basically means that they're romantically involved with each other, [strike]and considering the severe lack of females members that means that there will be a lot of homo shippings.[/strike]

Example:

CuttlefishShipping: Petalstorm x Neosquid

Because she's my girlfriend hence "Cuttle", which is similar to "Cuddle." And cuttlefish are similar to squids, and well, my username....

So, um, start. ^^;

List of current shippings
CuttlefishShipping: Petalstorm x Neosquid
SeaMenShipping: SSBfreakCK x Neosquid x RockerJ
BabyYellowRatShipping: Pichu2k7 x Mr. MR
2Trolls1CupShipping: SSBfreakCK x WiiAssasin

Last edited:
All this shipping nonsense for anime/manga/whatever hobbyists was never my cup of coffee, but there's nothin' I like more than sayin' imbecilic nonsense for teh lulz.

Sea MenShipping: SSBfreakCK x Neosquid x RockerJ

It's quite self explanatory, really. The three of us are three men of the ocean. One of carp, one of shark, and one of bass. Our love for the sea is only bested by our passion for each other's "Super Rods". Such is the bromancely love triangle bond of gay fish.

[video=youtube;WDMfTkxvHsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDMfTkxvHsY&feature=related[/video]

I've told too many gay jokes over the years, I came up with that way too easily... ... ...

Last edited:
All this shipping nonsense for anime/manga/whatever hobbyists was never my cup of coffee, but there's nothin' I like more than sayin' imbecilic nonsense for teh lulz.
200px-132Ditto.png

It's quite self explanatory, really. The three of us are three men of the ocean. One of carp, one of shark, and one of bass. Our love for the sea is only bested by our passion for each other('s "pokeballs"). Such is the bromancely love triangle bond of gay fish.

[video=youtube;WDMfTkxvHsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDMfTkxvHsY&feature=related[/video]

I've told too many gay jokes over the years, I came up with that way too easily... ... ...
Best ship ever, Dirgey. xD

BabyYellowRatShipping: Pichu2k7 x Mr. MR

Had to be done

ohai assasin

2Trolls1CupShipping: SSBfreakCK x WiiAssasin

Two "trolls" whom share a love for hot coffee. Both types.

Alright, coffee and fish related shippings are out of the way... Time to stop focusin' on makin' myself such a raging queer for everyone.

It's quite self explanatory, really. The three of us are three men of the ocean. One of carp, one of shark, and one of bass. Our love for the sea is only bested by our passion for each other's "Super Rods". Such is the bromancely love triangle bond of gay fish.

Wait.....

This has been here for almost 2 months?!?

Back