Wiichat Skin

Diomedes

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well, id have to say the skin of wiichat is really getting quite old. Firstly the Picture on the top is absalutely unaccurate, the wiimote is not right at all. And there are sprites that dont really even represent nintendo or the wii.

Id just say to make the wiimote the right one, make better sprites, and just make the background lighter, do suit the format. Also the wiichat logo doesnt look very attractive overall.

Im just posting my thoughts on the appearence on the site an i do really think it needs a change, after all its been there for like months and i0n has done nothing to change it or make it better.

Give some ideas as well

Yeah, I'd preffer an optional change of theme to the site layout. Though I can understand if it's too much work to do so. *Shrugs*
Just a change of colors and a different logo/banner would be nice. ^_^
...Hey! Something just dawned on me! Does this site have any banners that link to the site or something? o_O;; I might make a suggestion thread about that.

Just to update, the design is finished. All that needs to be done now is the creation of the theme for the forum and some tweaking :)

Nice. So, are these changes to the forum coming soon? I think I remember you saying the new stuff would be seen around November. Is that still true? Can't wait, regardless.:D

Im hoping within the next couple of weeks, but i dont wanna put a definite date incase it runs over.

It will be worth the wait though :)

well why dont you have a contest!

all the members drop there own banner. then we vote for the winner.

thats been suggested before a i0n has put his time into what hes designed so yeah our banners be as good because this a secret geez dont you know the rules lol btw how did you get 100 post in ten days gesh

Back