Wiikly update for July 23 (US)

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
Kirby's Dream Course™ (Super NES®, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 800 Wii Points): Step up to the tee for the wackiest golf game of your life. This one- or two-player game features a floating golf course in the sky. High above Dream Land, players can pitch and putt the ever-popular puff ball, Kirby, through a maze of three-dimensional obstacles on a zany checkerboard course. Players must aim for the multitude of enemies that are spread throughout each fairway. Kirby must hit all the enemies to make them disappear, and the last one becomes the hole. Sink Kirby into the hole to advance to the next stage and clear all 8 courses – 64 holes in all.

Devil's Crush (TurboGrafx16, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone – Animated Blood, Mild Fantasy Violence, 600 Wii Points): Devil's Crush is the exciting sequel to the hit pinball game Alien Crush and features even smoother ball movement and enhanced special effects. Shoot the ball onto the board with the Devil Shooter, then use flippers and nudging to keep it in play and rack up a high score. Complete certain conditions to play up to six different bonus stages. Get a "Perfect Clear" on those to earn a huge amount of points. The game's ominous theme is enhanced by its enemies: wandering skeleton knights, sorcerers and even a giant face that changes from a goddess to a sinister serpent.

Shining Force™ (Sega Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): In ages long forgotten, Light fought Darkness for control of the world. Finally, the Ancients defeated the evil ruler of the dark forces known as Dark Dragon and cast him into another dimension, though he vowed to return in 1,000 years. As time passed, all memory of Dark Dragon was buried, and the land of Rune enjoyed 10 centuries of peace. Yet, as promised, the dark ruler returned, along with hordes of evil creatures that ravaged the land. As chaos erupted, several strongholds of Good still held out, awaiting a hero who could wield the Powers of Light.

Oh well, I have so much work to do today, I wont even make fun of these games.......Did I ever mention, out of the half year Wii has been out, we have Wii Sports Golf, Super Swing Golf, Tiger Woods, NES Open, etc? Chill with primitive golf games.

I wont even diss the TG-16 game......I am just shaking my head thinking about how many of them there are......I always wanted to play their entire catalog......at $5 a game....

GUESS WHAT?? Civilization IV: Beyond the sword gets release today, so I wont be blowing money on side scrolling TG-16 our forefathers made. Going to Walmart in T-10 seconds.....

CHEERS.

LOL. I was just putting on my work clothes and started reading the description for the TG-16 game! A sequal, to a TG-16 Pinball game!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Oh, and I was wrong, they are $6 a piece, but I wouldnt pay $1 for them.

i love dream course, awesome for 2 player.....but...how did THIS get to VC before superstar and dreamland 3......

ughh....im eager for superstar and mario rpg like im eagar for brawl and dbz 3

Conan the Librarian said:
Oh well, I have so much work to do today, I wont even make fun of these games.......Did I ever mention, out of the half year Wii has been out, we have Wii Sports Golf, Super Swing Golf, Tiger Woods, NES Open, etc? Chill with primitive golf games.

I wont even diss the TG-16 game......I am just shaking my head thinking about how many of them there are......I always wanted to play their entire catalog......at $5 a game....

GUESS WHAT?? Civilization IV: Beyond the sword gets release today, so I wont be blowing money on side scrolling TG-16 our forefathers made. Going to Walmart in T-10 seconds.....

CHEERS.

I can't believe no one has quoted this. Great post. ****ing good to see some other intelligent people on here.

Kudos for you, friend.

SixStringedStress said:
Not every week can be full of hits. There's always next week.

Its been week after week of horrible releases. Well with the exception of the 3 weeks that something good actually came out. Does anyone even care about Kirby??

Gawd, When is Super Smash brothers for N64 coming out? What is nintendo thinking???

Good line up for this week, especially Kirby. I'll probably save my points for something else in the future, I know Nintendo has better releases than these. Anyway, good update mym6.

mym6 said:
Shining Force™ (Sega Genesis, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone – Mild Fantasy Violence, 800 Wii Points): In ages long forgotten, Light fought Darkness for control of the world. Finally, the Ancients defeated the evil ruler of the dark forces known as Dark Dragon and cast him into another dimension, though he vowed to return in 1,000 years. As time passed, all memory of Dark Dragon was buried, and the land of Rune enjoyed 10 centuries of peace. Yet, as promised, the dark ruler returned, along with hordes of evil creatures that ravaged the land. As chaos erupted, several strongholds of Good still held out, awaiting a hero who could wield the Powers of Light.

One of the best rpgs ever

Where is Zombies Ate my Neighbors, such an amazingly fun game. I heard it was rated by the ESRB all the way back in March, any idea why it hasn't come out yet?

Jacksons2 said:
Where is Zombies Ate my Neighbors, such an amazingly fun game. I heard it was rated by the ESRB all the way back in March, any idea why it hasn't come out yet?

That game was a classic, I spent so many hours playing it as a kid. Can't wait for it to come out on VC.

An ESRB rating only means it will come out, it doesn't imply any date. Super Metroid has been on their list since about the time the Wii came out.

Shining Force is pretty good. Out of the 100+ games they launched so far I only plan on getting 5-7 more. That's kind of lame.

I do like the fact we are getting some RPGs like Beyond Oasis. But they are all Sega RPGs. Everyone knows the best RPGs of that era were all Square RPGs for the SNES. Give us FF1-6, SoM, or Chrono Trigger. I expected them to release at least one Square RPG by now.

Back