Wiimote Batteries

TysonWii

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2008
Arden, Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
4514-3774-5873-6724
hello wii-ists, i was wondering if anyone has done some experimenting and figured out what are the best battery u can use in the Wiimote? i want some long lasting battery that i can change only when it needs to be. Thanks :lol:

Well I always use Energizer batteries, just regular ones.
I haven't had to change these ones for a good while now, and I usually play Wii games everyday or so.

Tysonwii, you want this solution :yesnod::yesnod:... even if you olny have 1 remote you can buy a single pack. :yesnod:
it is so easy... it won't require removing the silicone jacket or disassembling the batteris and charging station.

btw, welcome to wiichat!

Last edited:
Energizer rechargeables are great. Really last along time as they are made for use with digital cameras which suck alot of power. Cheap and powerful.

yea i agree^ i use energizer rechargeable batteries they last pretty long

If you're still going for oldschool, energizer batteries and duracell batteries are the best, but rayovac batteries have been proven to go longest, following rayovac is energizer, and after that it's duracell, compare the durability with the price, and buy that one.

But I think most people just use any batteries they can get their hands on.
Who hasn't been in the position searching deperately for batteries in every wireless electronic device in the house crying because some zombie is decapitating you in RE4 with a chainsaw after you've finally found that red catseye for the treasure that's now worth 20k...
:scared: I hate it when that happens...

Last edited:
Right... I have a petrol RC car which needs batteries for it...

My suggestion is to get Uniross 2500mAh NiMh batteries...

You can get them in most places for about £10 for 4 batteries and a 4 charger...

Hope this helps...

Otherwise go to the 99p store and get 32 AAs for 99p!!!

They actually last quite long.

Back