Wiimote Problem resyncing

dn28

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
So I got my Wii on Sunday.

I turn on the console and I pressed the sync button behind the controller and on the console.

I inserted Wii Sports in to play and when I start the game the Wiimote goes out of sync and I have to repeat the syncing process.

When I quit the game and go to the Wii menu the remote goes out of sync again and I have to repeat the syncing process.

It seems everything when something loads, ie starting a game or start the Mii I have to resync.

I have read the whole manual about syncing and everything else. Everytime I have to turn on my Wii I have to sync the controller and the system. Is my Wii defective and do I need to return it to Nintendo or something?

Batteries....

It may be the batteries that came are no good.

Try installing a fresh set of batteries in the Wiimote and see what happens.

There are two ways to check the Wiimote battery level

1: press the home button, the battery levels for each wiimote are displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2: While the console is in standby, press any button on the wiimote, and see how many lights flash at the bottom. Four is a full charge, one you need to replace.

i've been getting somewhat the same problem. the way i fixed it: Turn the console off until i see red (instead of orange for standby) and turn the console back on.

I tried everything and it still has the same problem.

i had same problem i just unpluged the wii from the wall, and redid the sync after and it works , and doesnt unsync

Darth Wookie said:
If you have a 360 place the batteries into one of the wireless controllers and see if they are flat.

WILL A WIRELESS PS2 REMOTE WORK ? lol hehehee.........
NAW, AM SERIOUS !!!

Back