WiiMote used for Windows Apps...a how-to anywhere?

SinceNine19

Ride or Die
Dec 17, 2006
VA, USA
Wii Online Code
5220-4588-0793-0698
I've been reading up on this but can't exatly figure out how to get it working yet.

I have the GlovePie software ready to be run...but dunno wtf I'm doing. What bluetooth stuff do I need exactly? I don't have any bluetooth devices on my PC, except my cell phone can use bluetooth as well as my MP3 player I believe.

Anyone who did it steer me in the right direction hopefully? And yes I have been searching forever.

I think that any bluetooth adapter will work as long as it is a universal adapter, but I didn't know that they made mapping software, I know that they made a driver that allowed you to see the movement of the controller but that is it, I think that it would be cool to use something like that for a media center PC, not for games, but for the cursor pointing, and maybe if the wiimote is accurate enough, it could be used for things like video control or motion typing, like if you hold the controller in the horizontal position, press one of the buttons, and tilt the controller slightly the direction you want, you could change volume and control fast forward or rewind speed, man, that would be sweet, and easy, no need to look for a button in the dark

I've been researching and researching and still no luck. Do I need some sort of like "net card" for bluetooth or something for the remote to connect too?

Back