Wireless Desktop Suggestions

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Hi all,

Can anyone here recommend a good wireless desktop (mouse and keyboard combo). Most of the ones I find have mixed customer reviews. I am preferably looking for one that is middle-of-the-road, 10 feet range and Microsoft or Logitech. Something like the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 would be good; I bought Mum the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 for her birthday and the scrollwheel is really bad so I don't want that one.

If you don't know of any, just post what yours is (if you have one) and what you think of it.

Any contributions would be much appreciated.

Wiily Good said:
Hi all,

Can anyone here recommend a good wireless desktop (mouse and keyboard combo). Most of the ones I find have mixed customer reviews. I am preferably looking for one that is middle-of-the-road, 10 feet range and Microsoft or Logitech. Something like the Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 would be good; I bought Mum the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 for her birthday and the scrollwheel is really bad so I don't want that one.

If you don't know of any, just post what yours is (if you have one) and what you think of it.

Any contributions would be much appreciated.
TBH I don't really like wireless stuff, becuase it's very faulty and the batteries are a pain to replace, so I would recommend a normal, wired keyboard and mouse. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I never thought I'd like wireless stuff either but I just got a new computer desk and wireless definitely seems to be the more practical option.

Thanks for your reply.

R0104608-07.jpg

link

nobody rated this one less than 5 stars. i dont have experience with it but it looks like a good investment

Actually I think I'll buy that for Dad for Christmas. He spends all his time on a work laptop and has fallen in love with the layout. Because of this he gets frustrated using the conventional desktop keyboard and mouse.

For me though, the lack of stand-alone number pad would be a problem and receivers like the one shown generally only have a range of around 1 metre.

But thanks for posting, I now know what to buy Dad for Christmas!

i use a microsoft keyboard elite bluetooth set yp.
i love it. the mouse is super comfortale. everything is set up nicely.
batteries last for a good while (2 or more weeks with heavy use) as well.

Back