Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
Enemy territory is a free download. Its an online FPS, quite similar to counterstrike. You join servers, organise clans etc, etc.

heres a few screens:

Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory_1.jpg

enemyterritory.jpg

screen-et.jpg

For a free download, its excellent. You can join the axis team or the allies. each team has a different objective that come along with different maps. And theres quite a selection of maps too.

You can gain XP and upgrade weapons and other attributes. after you join a team you can choose to be either a:

Soldier
Medic
Engineer
Field ops
Covert ops

Each one with different skills and abilities. Its quite a complex, addictive game. Heres a link for a free download, you wont get any viruses:

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/files/files.shtml

Install the first one, Windows Client. If you have a Mac, choose accordingly

Anyone else play?

I have never heard of it, but it kinda looks like Day of Defeat. I like the WWII fps more then the modern warfare ones like counterstrike, battlefield, and etc.

it really is an excellent game, espeasially for free...

blankconnection said:
I'm downloading it right now, i'll check it out, if I dont like it I will delete it.

Cool! youll pobably enjoy it, it takes some getting used to.

Heres a good server, when choosing servers on a list, go to "connect to IP address" at the bottom. put this in:

81.19.219.218:27980

Yes, thats supposed to be a colon lol.

Warrior said:
Heres a good server, when choosing servers on a list, go to "connect to IP address" at the bottom. put this in:

81.19.219.218:27980

Yes, thats supposed to be a colon lol.
alright

You guys make it sound like Wolfenstein is a new game/series.

If you ask me, all the FPS after Wolfenstein 3D are similar to Wolf 3D, not the other way around.

Back