Would you want to be a WATERMELON!!

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Watermelon! ( Research Watermelons on Bing there are pictures & Facts :thumbsup:) They grow in land, are great tasting, juicy and pretty much roll better than mouse **** ( Im a watermelon eater... You just don't see it in my skin, but its in my heritage ) Watermelons: (O) ( I noticed that you just put a Water in front of a things name to make it wet For example, Waterpump RESEARCH IT ON BING!)

( I noticed that you just put a Water in front of a things name to make it wet For example, Waterpump RESEARCH IT ON BING!)

At the request of the Super-mod, I will try it...let's see here...

WaterWiiAssasin...hmmm... Yup, he's all wet! Works well. Good idea, DBlokie! :thumbsup:

Watermelon! ( Research Watermelons on Bing there are pictures & Facts :thumbsup:) They grow in land, are great tasting, juicy and pretty much roll better than mouse **** ( Im a watermelon eater... You just don't see it in my skin, but its in my heritage ) Watermelons: (O) ( I noticed that you just put a Water in front of a things name to make it wet For example, Waterpump RESEARCH IT ON BING!)
Your not funny.

80483696.jpg

Random watermelon pic i found

Copy me one more time and im telling everyone that your wearing wig

Copy me one more time and im telling everyone that your wearing wing

This is making me hungry

Back