wrestling with the wii

zraductus

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
im a huge fan of wrestling games and i always loved the create a wrestler modes and with the wii being able to read sd cards i wonder if a wrestling game came out , if it were possible to made a web page where they could make content for the wrestling game like clothes ,accesories,faces,models,and custom soundtracks and entrance themes that could be downloaded to the sd card.

that would expand the longevity and playability of a wrestling game .

that would totally rock i mean u can put mp3s into ur sd card for excite truck,
i mean my idea isn too far fetched is it?

If on the Wrestling game there
THQ just wanna bring out there liscend crap at the mow

wii wiiill rest in peace!

Attachments

• wiireckoning.jpg
    wiireckoning.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 164
who wants to see a day of reckoning game for the wii??? input ur ideas of what things could one do with the wii mote

I dont
as for releases of older ones no chance in hell THQ currently own the license to it
they dont want other company's to profit off there license

i <3 jeremys siig
anyways, i could care less about wrestling, but thats an AWESOME idea. putting the sd card in your comp to download stuff and use it on your game. maybe thats how people can get updates if they dont have wifi set up.

TnA sucks i dont like it it reminds me of WcW saturday night....its kinda lame
take a look at samoan joe that dude looks like he should be working at a quick lube washing my windshield the octagonal ring is interesting and some of it matches but not entertaining stories like wwe ,altough wwe is kind of in a slump
but their stories and characters always translate well in to a video game......

needless to say i find tna interesting as of late cause of former wwe superstars like christian & kurt angle........

i still have to see how this turns out as a videogame i guess ill rent it first

if the wii willl have a wrestling game it should be day of reckoning or smackdown vs raw or a game called W.W.W.E.
WORLD WII WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT.

Back