wtf lol oh well freeloader doesnt work on wii

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
ive had a ar freeloader for a while bought a few games gc from america got it cheap i tryed it so i could play star fox assault to play with my friend it didnt work i had to crack out the gamecube
:eek:ut: huh

:/ Should work, i own Starfox Assault (Great game).

Mine works fine, or im pretty sure it has. Not sure if i ran it through my Wii yet or not. But cant see why it wouldnt unless its defected :/

in touch with the wii said:
nope i think its because its not licenced by nintendo

All GC Games work on the Wii whether published by Nintendo or Not.

Ill go try my Starfox for you, BRB.

Update: Tried mine and it works fine, free of problems.

(Sorry for double post, on Wii)

EDIT: Nevermind, completely missed a part of the question. My Starfox is a GCN Starfox (By Nintendo, In my Wii). Sorry for confusion

Last edited:
freeloaders do work, but, there are certain limitations. My friend received an email advising which freeloaders work with which Wiis, you basically for a EUR Wii need a EUR freeloader, the multi region one won't work. Also I think you need version 1.6 or higher if that makes sense (not 100% sure on this it was a while ago, I'll try and find the info)

I was wrong, here is the e-mail from Play-Asia, 1.06 is the version needed and the correct region as well I believe, anyway here it is for your viewing pleasure:-

freeloader.jpg

Toastie said:
I was wrong, here is the e-mail from Play-Asia, 1.06 is the version needed and the correct region as well I believe, anyway here it is for your viewing pleasure:-

freeloader.jpg
Cool, maybe I'll get that:D

Also if you updated your wii i am led to believe no freeloaders will work.

Back