Xbox one

Biased as I am since the Shitbox 360 is terribad, NextBox really is ****. Firstly, and by far most importantly, used games don't work properly. All games bought are tied to individual Gamertags. In order for someone t' play a game that ain't tied to their account, they pay Microsoft a fee. A ****in' fee. Even if your family owns the game, you're payin' a 'Karp damn fee unless ya play on their Gamertag. It's a hidden transaction of the dirtiest ****in' kind. I don't give a **** if it's just $1, ya can't have a more underhanded tactic t' gain monies than that.

All consoles ship with the new Kinect. The only reason for this is 'cause NextBox has a shitton of voice and motion controls for transitioning through menus or doin' **** like the Wii U, i.e. TV/entertainment system-related stuff. That'l jack up the price considerably... and if you're an unfortunate soul who already owns a Kinect, ya get a new one anyways.

No backwards compatibility. Literally none. I can't sell my Elite 'n shitty Hard Drive to obtain a few funds towards it (not that I'd ever want this piece'a ****).

All games require installation t' be played. Considerin' you only get 500 gigs with the system, you're either gonna have t' buy the premium version or another hard drive (which will likely need t' be XboxOne-only or some **** like that). Considerin' next-gen games are gonna be even larger than current-gen ones, 500 gigs simply is not enough for any dedicated gamer, even if they have zero music 'n other such media on their hard drive.

There's plenty'a other bullshit I don't have in mind right now, I'm sure. I've done little research 'sides to confirm all'a these terribad design choices.

King, Sir, you need to take assertiveness classes so you can learn to let out all those pent-up feelings you carry around inside you.

Oh, that's a terribad idea. I'd become the next Hitler and lead the fourth Reich to exterminate all Microsod fans with extremespeed prejudice. Better to gently diffuse all my negativity via hate speech and, uh... excessive cursing lol.

Back