YAY! I gots 2 copies of SMG :p

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
I got two copies because it's that good.

lol, not really.

I pre-ordered it online but the site was taking forever to ship it so I canceled the order and got a refund. Over a month later they send it to me. . . . the morons. . . . . well guess I'll sell it on ebay!

Not important, but hey, free $40. :cornut:

yay 4 me.

Anyway I was fairly impressed by this game I only have 85 stars but if i ever stop being so lazy I'll get all of them. :)

Yeah I have 99 or so, but don't really feel like getting all the rest right now :lol:

Lucky guy though, use the money you sold it for to buy another good game or whatever you intend to buy. Its nice to have some extra money around Christmas.

lol just noticed this message.

We're very sorry to inform you that certain products you have ordered from FamilyVideo.com will NOT BE ARRIVING in time for Christmas. We are providing this notice to you now in the hopes you can make other arrangements. While there is a national shortage of these products, we are making every effort to fulfill your order.
Please be assured that you HAVE NOT been charged for any of these items. We will continue to hold your order for 60 days past your order date, and ship it to you once it becomes available.
Should you wish to cancel your order with us, simply reply to this message and indicate so.

I canceled then they tell me it won't get here for Christmas (even though I bought it myself) and then send it to me for free.

LOL that is funny.

I guess I'll just keep the money I'm getting everything i want for x-mas. :)

A perfect example of the broken system. I wish I was that lucky. If that was me, the game wouldn't arrive, I'd be charged and the store version would contain a poisonous cobra.

Hate to be the one to say this but you should email and tell them...and they should send you a box to ship it back at their expense costing you nothing if they want the game back...but they messed up, it happens...you shouldn't keep the game.

LOL, that's awesome free 40$ I'll take it, but you should just buy SMG again, it's an awesome game. This time I suggest buying it at the store LOL.:lol:

I actually returned the free copy from the website to target where I bought the other copy lol.

I got like $53 back! (w/ tax) :cornut:

FIGHT THE MAN!! CHEAT THE SYSTEM!!!!1 WOOHOOOOO!!!11

Back