YAY North Korea!

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
thank you for proving to me you are frickin special!!!!!:wtf: wooo, thinking that bombing the U.S with a nuclear missle is going to solve anything!:scared: :wtf: u morons the only thing its going to do is cause more war, and more loss of life.:mad5: God, people are sick in this world. :shocked: :wtf: :scared:

yeah i know its crazy, but the us are just as bad!

they have nukes but nobody says anything to them!,
The were told not to go to war with iraq by the UN(as were uk), but they did that anyway!

Lets face it US do whatever the hell they want to do and the un cant stop them

yep......the big companies basically run america, thats why you have a retarded cowboy(normally im exaggerating but have you seen this guy?!) as a leader of the nation

yea well the US cant live without oil because its the main use for transportation....and i agree with you guys somewhat....i wasnt against going to war but now i am deeply against it, and feel that the US should get out of there now before the entire world gets angry at them. and the US does have nukes, but at least were not threatining to use them on anyone....and Korea is even doing test shots with these missles, proving that they are insanely insane

MetroidZ said:
so, US cant live without their precious oil.

no oil = no USA... maybe

We actually have tons of oil still to obtain just in the US, and billions of gallons in national reserve. Right now, I think we are actually trying to use up the oil in the middle east.

But I'm horrible at political discussions, because I suck at social studies. Nor am I realy interested in it...

Ok well im not to found of George W Bush i have a feeling that again he's going to scrue up and attack North Korea...God i hate George Bush...and i hate his friend Stephen Harper ( Priminister of Canada) if no one knew...

JCpackers05 said:
yea well the US cant live without oil because its the main use for transportation....and i agree with you guys somewhat....i wasnt against going to war but now i am deeply against it, and feel that the US should get out of there now before the entire world gets angry at them. and the US does have nukes, but at least were not threatining to use them on anyone....and Korea is even doing test shots with these missles, proving that they are insanely insane

no you dont threaten countrys with your nukes but it is still intimidating. Some countries are scared to tell the US if they dont like what there doing.

Darkprinny said:

yay
radiation
time to get me some super powers

i hope you being sarcastic when u showed the picture of the Kaabah with the words nuke it above it. I dont wanna be the party pooper but if that wasnt sarcastic i would be pretty offended.

Strange I'm glowing again
damn it I dont wanna be Glow-man again

Cough cough

Dies (again)
Get reincarnated as a prinny
I LIVE AGAIN

(HEM its the only pic i got with thewords nuke it)

Back