Yellow light?

K LoLo

Wii Addict
Nov 26, 2007
Huntsville/Texas City, TX
I walked home today and wanted to play some Wii. Well, the light was yellow (normally Green when on and Red when off right?). Anyway, I unplugged it, and plugged it back in. It worked fine.

Is there anything wrong with my Wii? Does anyone know what could have caused this? Thanks in advanced.

that means its on wiiconnect24.....which means that you set you wii to be on the internet 24/7 to get updates on the weather and wii shop channel.....and able to get messages to get updates on your wii....there is nothing wrong with it

O, i forgot to say what the problem was, lol. Not just the lights, but...when I tried to push the power button, nothing happened and it just stayed yellow....is there n ething wrong with that?

yeah, after i unplugged it, it worked fine...just got done playing SMG and Wii Sports. When I was done, I turned it off and then back on to see if it would go back on. It did. I just wonder what the problem was.

That means its connected to the internet.I freaked out the first time I saw that too.

it means its on standby.
im suprised how many people make threads about this.

Back