you know what we need a bump button

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
i saw this on an other forum see you have this button this button can be used once a day
1.if some types "bump" or anything to put the thread to the top they will get a one day posting ban
2. stops plp from getting theyre posts up easily as well

I'm surprised to hear something like this coming from you...
your one of the only people I see who bump your threads a couple times an hour...
You need to be patient, your thread will not be filled with replies within a couple hours of being posted.
Also this a good a time as any to let you know to stop the excessive one word bump posts...Right now I just delete them but I will get tired of that eventually...

in touch with the wii said:
2. stops plp from getting theyre posts up easily as well

Am I missing something? Is there a cash prize for number of posts? Who cares if someone gets there post count up easily...

No we dont
Idiots will miss use it

The forum is fine the way it is. We have many different types of users, many patient, some not. Mods delete unnecessary posts, and users ignore unnecessary posts. What exactly would the point of banning someone be, just to prove a point?

Prez said:
I'm surprised to hear something like this coming from you...
your one of the only people I see who bump your threads a couple times an hour...
You need to be patient, your thread will not be filled with replies within a couple hours of being posted.
Also this a good a time as any to let you know to stop the excessive one word bump posts...Right now I just delete them but I will get tired of that eventually...
when i dont by the way i ve only used "bump" like a few times
i write stuff that are related to the thread
DONT GET THAT COUNFUSED WITH BUMPING:incazzato:

Well I have pics for bumping
they only get used when nesseary

Back