Your Dream Musical Instrument

TheCosmicFrog

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
Okay here is a thread we can go a little bit wild and creative. Name your ideal musical instrument and what it features. I mentioned this before, but here's my totally awesome dream guitar.
  • Brand: Fender
    Model: Stratocaster - Custom Shop Model
    Color: Coral Pink
    Pickguard: White Marble

Headstock: American Standard
    Fingerboard: Maple

Pickup/s: 1 (Black) Seymour Duncan Invader Humbucking Pickup
    Controls: 1 Telecaster Volume, 1 Telecaster Tone (for Humbucker)

# of Frets: 22
    Bridge: Fender Tremolo (with Tremolo Bar)
This is kind of my own spin-off of Tom DeLonge's Signature Stratocaster (pictured below) but I want mine to be more detailed. DeLonge went for an extremely simple design of guitar. After a few weeks he asked for Fender to remove the Tremolo Bridge, because he thought a Whammy Bar was too complicated!

I have added the same type of Pickup that Tom had on his, because as most of the guitar world agrees, it's one of the most kickass punk pickups ever made.

So go ahead, name your dream instrument and describe it, be it a piano, guitar, bass, mandolin, ukulele, whatever!

Tom DeLonge's Fender Stratocaster:

TomDeLongeStratocasterAquaGreen.jpg

I want to carve a drum kit out of a huge tree trunk, or a huge single piece of wood. I have a feeling it wouldn't sound that great, but I want to do it. I dream of having a special spot in the woods. I go there, and pull back some branches, and underneath is the kit. Made in the base of the tree.

For guitars, I have always wanted one of these....

customm22-gr.jpg

But I can't really justify buying one since I have a Les Paul, and I play drums more than anything else now.

Back