Your most boring class ever...

SSJJason

wa wa wa !
Nov 23, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
3054-4394-5675-1502
What is your most boring class ever? Mine is art...i like doing art but not the class.

SSJJason said:
What is your most boring class ever? Mine is art...i like doing art but not the class.
Same. My class for GCSE was dope, I was mates with about 25 of the people in there. Now I'm in a class with mainly the year below. Some of 'em are cool, but nowhere near as good as last year.

the most boring class.... mine would have to be science because no one really cares about it. no one wants to know about neutrons!
lol
u like art, but not art class, hmm? you probably draw DBZ characters. i can tell by ur name. yea im a big fan of DBZ also.

SSBBFan101 said:
the most boring class.... mine would have to be science because no one really cares about it. no one wants to know about neutrons!
lol
u like art, but not art class, hmm? you probably draw DBZ characters. i can tell by ur name. yea im a big fan of DBZ also.

Yeah I do draw dragon ball z charecters. I make up my own charecters which
is where my name came from. I'll reval info on him to wiichat soon.

Gr. 12 English College Level (as compared to Uni)... definitely. I dropped down in grade 10 to the lower level cause I was lazy, little did I know I'd receive the biggest laughs known to man.

My current class doesn't even know the meanings of Prime, Severe, Sincere, Crisis, need I go on? It's really quite sad.

As to the rational behind me choosing English, I have Visual Arts on Computers and Weight Training as my other 2 classes.

Most borin class ever is science, the class is borin, no1 talks which is lame, the subject is crap, never been so bored of science >.< id rather be doin my art coursework than doing 5 hours a week of crap science :lol:

Probably Grade 9 French, luckily thats all I had to take.
I like French, I don't mind it but it was just too easy for me. I was always quite good at French.

yo my italien class is awsome
we dont do anything and every1 (all my friends n stuff) are in it

the most boring class would have to be science
we got the nerdiest n most boring ppl in the class
and no1 talks...i feel like im losin my mind :crazy: cuz the time goes so slow

Secondary school - RE, apart from when we just watched Passion of the Christ for about a month

Uni - Introduction to Statistics, partly because of the lecturer though. Numbers, Groups and Codes was also boring, again partly because of the lecturer. In fact mainly due to the lecturer.

CantGetAWii said:
Probably Grade 9 French, luckily thats all I had to take.
I like French, I don't mind it but it was just too easy for me. I was always quite good at French.

:mad5: damn you. i always sucked at french. i know the rules and everything and i could write and all but i couldnt speak it if it meant my life depended on it.

well anyways my most boring class would have to be Canadian civics. seriously im already a Canadian nationlist, i dont need a course to make me one.:lol: also i know all i need to know about democracy. i hate courses that teach me what I already know.

I wish I could speak French, or any language really. I'm just on of the few that no matter what I try , it's just not within my capability. :(

Back