Your most under rated Wii game to date?

Whoops

WiiChat Member
Sep 15, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
5231-0127-5051-6215
What game do you think has been the most under rated Wii game so far.

Id have to say Heatseeker i think its a fantastic game with really cool little cut scenes as missiles go wizzing by.

ide say zach and wiki, the game got highscores and all, but everyones attention was already set for galaxy

Hopefully this Mike person grows up soon...

But until that day comes I will tell you my opinion of the most underrated wii game...

Super Paper Mario...

...followed by Godfather (very solid title)

PS: I haven't played Zack and Wiki. It looks amazing though!

OP -- Heatseeker had an amazing idea, but failed on execution. Missions were too crazy and unrealistic, no multiplayer whatsoever and horrible graphics made it forgettable.

I'd say Corruption. It only got decent reviews from places like Gamespot, 1UP, etc. and it was a truly awesome game, in the 9.5-10 range.

theres a few..

SSX Blur-Sweet game, really nice controls (Except the Uber Tricks, very hard to execute but i guess its cool since it takes skill to do them)

The Godfather-really nailed the controls, ive said it a billion times beating people up or throwing someone through a window is just too much fun in that game.

Wii Play-its not that its an amazing game, its just under rated because its really ten dollars and for the price, its fricken sweet. tanks and biliards alone are worth that price but then youve got shooting range and one or two others that are worth playing with a friend. (pose mii is just so retarted) oh and cow racing is fun and it makes me laugh.

manhunt 2 is pretty decent if ur into that type of game.
i want to get godfather.

MLB Power Pros because of the depth

I haven't played Zack and Wiki or Heatseeker yet though

KPac511 said:
MLB Power Pros because of the depth

I haven't played Zack and Wiki or Heatseeker yet though

MLB PowerPros! It got decent reviews, but I'm hooked on season mode with the cubbies! It's the only game that forces Galaxy to come out of my Wii.

if MLB power pros had even wii sports like motion control i'd get it.

i'd say zak and wiki, or even red steel. gotta love the multiplayer. and anyone notice how weird it is to not have music in the multiplayer?

Maximo said:
maybe i'm wrong ,but i thought most games didnt have the music during multiplayer.
well i just compared red steel to goldeneye 64, and i thought that did have a bit of music

gotta be mlb power pros! 35-0 with the mets in season :smilewinkgrin:

under that, super monkey ball, love the mini games, main game was f**kin hard for a "childrens" game, or so people say its a kids game..im 19 and i had a blast

Back