Your Wii Stance?

xjoshuwaa

Brawl Addict
Dec 22, 2006
San Diego,CA (619)
Wii Online Code
4969-7331-1272-1292
How do you place your Wii? Standing up, or do you lay it down?

I Lay my Wii down cause personally I think it looks cooler and I get better circulation and a faster Wireless connection if I lay it down.

umm Ranel.. we are talking about how the system is sitting.. not how you stand when you play ^_^

i dont see how u get a faster wirless connection just because its layin down (?!) i'm not tryin to correct u it just sounds weird

yeah all of those wireless network signals work better when they enter a horizontally oriented device! duh!!!

mines standing up cuz i think gamecube ports are easier to use, the "wii" writing would be side on if i layed it down, it looks more stylish and i did'nt want all the extra wii bits to be sitting in the box (stand, circular disc)
and because my wii will get fat if it does'nt stand up and excersize (could'nt think of another legit reason)

I lean mine of a 45° angle during this hot wheather for the best circulation possible and so I can get perfect wireless connection on my neighbours wireless net. In winter I shall hang it from the ceiling for better look.

Back